Race announcement-kart enduro

FYI

Got a strong inquiry from the Street bike Road Racing guys, they would like to field a team as well (or so they say).

Should we open it up to them or keep it within our group?

(They only reason I included Team Local Yokal is they are really good guys, plus I have money riding on them):D

Speaking of which, should we set up a little off track betting to make it interesting? Don't know how to do it, but will definately play if we get it going!

RP

(Anyone have Jeff Van Lierop's email? He lives here in Oly, would like to do some practice time at the cart track and get him on a team)

Last edited:
Man that sounds fun. Need to see if we can get some Portlanders to caravan up there. Anyone???

Man that sounds fun. Need to see if we can get some Portlanders to caravan up there. Anyone???

well i might be able to go up and set some new records ;~} wont know till after this weekend. every gokart track ive been to there is about there about 10 of them along I5 from here to seattle im within 1 sec of the league guys times that run there way to much even though im 195lbs and in some cases have never even seen the track before.

Thomas and I heard from the Portland contingent last nite and there is a team of workers being assembled as we speak. Stay tuned.

New Rule: There is to be no punting of workers that have written you up in the past for passing under the yellow!!!!

Team #5 Roster

Team #5 roster is final:

Mike Conatore
Hal Hilton
Jonathan Clark
Andy Robottom
Richarde Cabe
Rick Delamare

There has been such high demand for this that Jeff Clark has decided to form his own team with Jon Holt and others.

We are officially ready to kick ass and take names! Bring it on!

The "Schooling" is about to begin my friend.:p
Team #4
Harry:
"Now Cole you cant mess with Rowdy like that"
Cole:
"Dont worry Harry, I am just settin him up"
:cool:

Want some? Come get some;)

I would be interested in joining a team. Anyone have room on their team for me? Contact me via email at saslow(at)comcast.net

Last edited:
Is anyone bringing a video camera? if anyone has a GoPro camera and the proper mounting attachments bring it along. I am thinking about putting a video together.
I have a little sony video camera but the battery life is good for 40 minutes to an hour.

anyone, hello, is this thing on?

Last edited:
Is anyone bring a video camera? if anyone has a GoPro camera and the proper mounting attachments bring it along. I am thinking about putting a video together.
I have a little sony video camera but the battery life is good for 40 minutes to an hour.

anyone, hello, is this thing on?

One of our ace drivers has a bullet cam with digital video.
I will as him to bring it. :D

Team CSM (Clark Spec Miata) enters the Enduro

Well, So far we have:
Jon Holt
Jon Walker
Larry Bingham
Dave Olson
Sean Hester
And myself

Last edited:
Jeff Hanken, Mark Hanken and other are trying to get a team together. Possibly
Jeff Hanken
Mark Hanken
Darren Dilley
others to be announced
possibly only four of us

Last edited:
Make Team 10
Jeff Hanken
Mark Hanken
Darren Dilley
Ken Shreve
If changes happen i will let you know. The Portlanders and Worker are coming. thanx

Last edited:
Mike, as fast as he is, perhaps Curtis should wear the 2 eye patches so the rest of us have a chance!!

Back