Race announcement-kart enduro

For those of us that have not met, to identify me look for the guy wearing the Wonder Bread drivers suit.

Dave Haire, my brother-in law, bought me a halloween Ricky Bobby costume, and I intend to wear it with pride :D

Plus, I'm a dorkus, therefore, if the shoe fits :p

RP

For those of us that have not met, to identify me look for the guy wearing the Wonder Bread drivers suit.

Dave Haire, my brother-in law, bought me a halloween Ricky Bobby costume, and I intend to wear it with pride :D

RP
I have seen two different posts for drivers meeting times etc, perhaps the final offical schedule would be handy.

RP

Just tell him you like the thin pancakes!

Here is the schedule for Saturday's 6 hour enduro;

Please arrive at the kart track no later than 7:30 am, to get your team together, pay the entry fee, sign waivers, etc...

There will be a Driver's meeting beginning at 8:00 am, followed by a short qualifying session, ending no later than 8:50 am.

The race itself will go off at 9:00 am, and finish at 3:00 pm.

Awards/beers following conclusion of the race.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The Friday night event schedule is as follows;

Financials/waivers/driver's meeting etc... at 7:30 pm.

Testing and practice from 8:00 to 8:50, the race qualifying order will be set from times collected near the end of this session.

Race from 9:00 pm to 10:00 pm.

Last edited:
Back