I really need to race!!

feather

If anyone is as addicted to racing like I, this long dry spell between the last and the first race of each year has me JONES'in for a race! I may have to start racing cockroaches during the off season. At least then I can wave flags and get some relief! ;)

Well you should have gone down to Thunderhill for the Lemons race last weekend. You get 1 day of track time and 24 hours of racing, plus you get lots of fun people who will talk to you instead of look down their noses at you.

Do you really think people in Conference look down at you Randy, cause that is the second time you've mentioned that. I'd hate to think you feel that way, because this group is more grassroots than any other I've ever seen.

Do you really think people in Conference look down at you Randy, cause that is the second time you've mentioned that. I'd hate to think you feel that way, because this group is more grassroots than any other I've ever seen.

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing... Randy, say it ain't so.

Go-karts? I'm in!

My wife is going to kick my butt out of the house if I don't start doing something productive around here...watching old racing vids and staring longingly at the race trailer apparently isn't "productive"...go figure.:rolleyes:

Say when and where!:cool:

How ironic,

I just got back from visiting K-Speed in Redmond with Dave and Rod. The electric carts there are actually pretty impressive, with enough top speed to be fun, and a lot of grunt off the corners. Not necessarily cheap though, at $50 for three 14 lap sessions. Still, a good way to shake out the cobwebs, and have a little fun in the down time.

sykart is a pretty fun place. the location is in tukwila Washington yours truly designed the layout there. they also have a location further south in tigard oregon where i go alot well not as much as i used. got to save my money for the race car now.

How ironic,

I just got back from visiting K-Speed in Redmond with Dave and Rod. The electric carts there are actually pretty impressive, with enough top speed to be fun, and a lot of grunt off the corners. Not necessarily cheap though, at $50 for three 14 lap sessions. Still, a good way to shake out the cobwebs, and have a little fun in the down time.

We gotta do that more often Randy! In the name of shaking off the cobwebs (so we don't have to admit that it's really the 8 year-old in all of us!) :)

Fast time at the cart track yesterday right here.

Didn't look like Dave or Randy were going to admit it online :D

RP

Anybody up for a 6 hour cart endurance race? I think I can convince the new track owners here in Olympia to rent us the facility for the day, and then we could run an actual (meaning with rules and everything) race.

Anyone interested, say mid February?

RP

How about a lottery pick for teams? Could be an interesting way to make new friends...

I'm in, however it shakes out.

I'm interested. An enduro with be fun. I do not fit the 98 pound description. Maybe eveyone should weigh in and we equalizer the total weights on each team. Sounds almost like my old rowing days as a lightweight.

I'm in for some karting action!!!!

449080060_9bjUa-M.jpg

Back