Thread: OMP Race Dynamo Double Layer suit and gloves for sale. Asking $500...Great condition

OMP Race Dynamo Double Layer suit and gloves for sale. Asking $500...Great condition

Suit is a two layer.....sorry for the error.

Size 58. Gloves Large. I'm 6'1" 215lbs, and suit is a great fit. Would accommodate a 5'10" to 6'3" driver I think just fine. Weight could go up and down for a good fit as well. The expandable section at the lower back provides great comfort when climbing in the driver's seat. It does a great job of eliminating strain, and bunching in the suit. The gloves are top shelf, and also in great condition.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by Scottm2me; 29 Jul 2019 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottm2me View Post
    Suit is a two layer.....sorry for the error.

Size 58. Gloves Large. I'm 6'1" 215lbs, and suit is a great fit. Would accommodate a 5'10" to 6'3" driver I think just fine. Weight could go up and down for a good fit as well. The expandable section at the lower back provides great comfort when climbing in the driver's seat. It does a great job of eliminating strain, and bunching in the suit. The gloves are top shelf, and also in great condition.
    I'd offer $250 if no one steps up Bob Posner 425 753 8220 call if interested no PMs Thanks