[For Sale] 2 - 08 GSXR's for sale

Kartracer

One GSXR is stock with a Rilltech wetsump pan. Manual starter saver. Engine is complete with cut harness, ECU and rectifier. Mileage and time on engine are unknown. I have approx 2 race weekends on it. Bought from Dave Bennitt approximately 3 years ago.

Second GSXR is an engine from Jake Latham that has 2 race weekends on it. GDRE built the engine.

Here's Jake's advert.

Hey all -
Change of plans for next season, so I've got some bits I'd like to pass on to the community.
Here's the info:
- 2 races on 2008 GSX-R post full rebuild/refresh by George Dean. New bearings, seals, valve job, and manual cam chain tensioner. Originally from 1500 mile donor. Stock stock.
- George Dean ECU with latest F1000 tune
- George Dean engine wiring harness with ECU editor port
- C&M latest (2013) spec wet sump pan, baffle, and pickup($600)
-8AN Peter D oil cooler fittings ( on engine )
-Jake
(stated sold on 10/2/13 There are no throttle bodies with the 2nd engine engine has been stored since and comes with a shipping container) Talked to George Dean on 8/10/18 about this engine and what needed to be done after long storage. He indicated start it up and be gentle till warmed up.

PICTURES are at http://www.apexspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?82240-2-08-GSXR-s-engines-for-sale-FOR-REAL!

$2250 for first engine.
$3250 for GDRE engine
$250 for stock ecu and stock harness (with starter relay and rectifier/regulator)

$5000.00 for both including spare harness and ecu John Rounds 360-477-2082 Port Angeles, Wa.

Last edited:
Back