Attention: Class Champions

broomspeed

Cheryl Gilbert
Hello,

It is that time of the year again... I will be once again doing the year-end awards. As always, I am offering a choice of a jacket OR a trophy.

I realize that final points are not out yet, but some of you already know whether you won your championship. If you are one of those people, please feel free to email or call me with your selection now. No, I do not have either the jacket or the award picked out yet. I need final numbers before I can do that. However, I am sure they will be in line with what I have previously done.

Congratulations on all your hard work getting here!

Thank you,
Cheryl Gilbert

425-829-6547
broomspeed@msn.com

The final approved Championship points standings were just sent to Alberto at @ 2:00 AM on October 13th. They should be on the web site shortly and thanks for your patience.

This year ICSCC had a new points keeper, so there are several drivers receiving trophies that do not show Championship points but are still receiving trophies. There are also a few drivers showing Championship points who did not enter 8 races. If any driver has a question about their trophy or points please contact me at 503.310.6610 and I will be more than happy to help you out.

Daryl Owens is on the Official Trophy list compiled by the Race Steward and should have received his invitation to the Banquet along with all the other trophy winners.

Sorry for the confusion.

Dan Heinrich

Thank you, Dan, for the clarification!

You are always so helpful!

Marie

This year ICSCC had a new points keeper, so there are several drivers receiving trophies that do not show Championship points but are still receiving trophies. There are also a few drivers showing Championship points who did not enter 8 races. If any driver has a question about their trophy or points please contact me at 503.310.6610 and I will be more than happy to help you out.

Daryl Owens is on the Official Trophy list compiled by the Race Steward and should have received his invitation to the Banquet along with all the other trophy winners.

Sorry for the confusion.

Dan Heinrich

Back