FS: Tsunami MKIII FV

smsazzy

FV #09
1994 Tsunami MKIII - Built by Jess Heitman. Essentially it is a Caracal D with several enhancements to both the aero and the chassis. This is one of the best built cars you will ever see. You must see it to appreciate the craftsmanship.

Includes Fox Rear shock with custom valving. Adjustable Rebound and cockpit adjustable Compression. Custom valved QA1 front shocks. AIM XG LOG Data Acquisition with Lat and Long G's, Steering Position Sensor, Throttle Position Sensor, Wheel Speed, Oil Temp, Oil Pressure, Cylinder Head Temp and Lap Time Beacon. Roxanne's 4-2-1 Stainless Exhaust System. Brand New BRM Tranny. Frame up before 2008 season.

Car sat on pole and won at January 2008 National at California Speedway. Sat on pole for 2008 Seattle National. Ran in the 1:51's my first visit to Hearltand Park this labor day. 1:29's in Portland. 1:40's at Seattle. 2:08's in Thunderhill (before the repave). This is a front running national car. I am a little heavy for it and can't make minimum weight. Would make minimum weight I would suspect with a 180 lb driver, or close to it. Tall driver should be okay, I am 6 feet and don't have any clearance issues.

Asking $7500 as a roller with the Data Acquisition system with all stored data from the past two seasons. Includes Phoenix, Cal Speedway, Thunderhill, Portland, Seattle, and Heartland Park.

If you prefer to buy it without the data system, that is negotiable.

Additional photo's can be viewed here: http://www.tcrmotorsports.com/tcrmotorsports/multimedia.php

An engine package could be worked out if you prefer. Car is in Portland Oregon. Could be picked up immediately, or shipped to you at your expense. Possible we may be able to send with someone headed to the June Sprints. Please email or call with any questions. Stephen Saslow (206) 778-8921 or saslow@comcast.net

More picture upon request.

I am not getting out of FV, but rather have found another car I wish to race.

09FV_0029-resized.jpg

Car%20Leading.JPG

Last edited:
Hey Stephen what's that high-tech aero device clinging to the RF beam in the picture above? Is that a GCR legal mod? :)
Lawrence

I don't suppose the leaf made it any faster...
That's great car, I'm surprised you haven't sold it.
Lawrence

The car is in Portland right now getting some paint touched up in Jess Heitman's shop.

Let me know if anyone would like to take a look at it.

Hey Rich, if you enlarge the photo in the ad it says 'body is different and is currently all white'. So I guess he didn't have a shot of his own car and had to borrow one from Mr. Saslow. Odd way to try and sell something, but apparently he assumed nobody would catch him!

Ahhh, I missed that line of text in the blow up photo, Wes.

I've never heard of an Astra Vau formula Vee either. But in 1966 I was on the other side of the world.

I just sent the guy an invoice for unauthorized use of my copyrighted material. We'll see how long it takes now. I already reported it as abuse early this week to the forum owner.

Car is fresh off a 3rd and 4th place finish at the July 4th Double national in Portland. Very competitive and race ready car.

Back