Updated Conference race lap records at Pacific Raceway

duane_martinsen

Let's go racing
I've completed updating the attached race lap records for Pacific Raceways. The records are ICSCC only but if you belonged to another sanctioning body and raced with us you were included. Please challenge me if you see a mistake and I do make mistakes (just ask any turn worker). I do realize the track has changed since my last update with new pavement but I did not break that out in the records.

Enjoy, Duane

Attachments

• PACIFIC RACEWAYS QUALIFYING LAP RECORDS.xlsx
    15.1 KB · Views: 773
  • Copy of PACIFIC RACEWAYS RACE LAP RECORDS.xlsx
    15.2 KB · Views: 490
Last edited:
Mike-
Good to hear from you as it has been a while. It is absolutely no problem at all to change the spelling. My only dilemma is that is an excel program and I need to get microsoft office installed onto my computer to access it. I will work on it but have a little patience.

Thanks, Duane

Thanks, Duane. As long as it's corrected some day, I'll be happy :)

good to hear from you, too! I've been lurking on and off, as I have time. Hopefully, I'll make it down to a race one day, and say hello to everyone in person.

My only dilemma is that is an excel program and I need to get microsoft office installed onto my computer to access it.

Open Office is free.

And it does everything that Microsoft Office will do, and convert to and from the Office file extensions.

I haven't had Office for 10 years or more.

I've completed updating the attached race lap records for Pacific Raceways. The records are ICSCC only but if you belonged to another sanctioning body and raced with us you were included. Please challenge me if you see a mistake and I do make mistakes (just ask any turn worker). I do realize the track has changed since my last update with new pavement but I did not break that out in the records.

Enjoy, Duane

Shows you how long its been since any FV's have really run ICSCC. The SCCA FV record is a 1:36.514 from 2014. 4 seconds faster because of the turn 8 repave. Prior to that it was a 1.38 flat if memory serves.

Shows you how long its been since any FV's have really run ICSCC. The SCCA FV record is a 1:36.514 from 2014. 4 seconds faster because of the turn 8 repave. Prior to that it was a 1.38 flat if memory serves.

Yeah, seems it's time to look at a different class with more competition in conference. Likely a tintop of some sort as hey have the larger run groups.

Yeah, seems it's time to look at a different class with more competition in conference. Likely a tintop of some sort as hey have the larger run groups.

Bonham and I were both at Portland last weekend and you were nowhere to be found. :p

I may run Seattle in July. Haven't decided yet

Last edited:
Bonham and I were both at Portland last weekend and you were nowhere to be found. :p

I may run Seattle in July. Haven't decided yet

Yeah, my bad - I just figured if Andy and Troy weren't coming, no sense driving around alone like a moving cone with the fast crowd, so I just planned to go down for the double next month. Would have been amazing to have five vees on track, more than I've ever seen at a conference race in three years. It's tough getting them all together at once. I'll be at Pacific this weekend, the Portland and the triple in Spokane.

Enjoy, Duane

Might want to update these after this past weekend. ?

Back