[For Sale] E Production/ITA prepared RX7 for sale

Roundelman

Car has been sold. Thanks for looking.

Yes, all good things must come to an end and I have to get this old girl out of my friend's yard ASAP, as it has occupied space there for far too long.

First $1,500 cash can come and tow her and the extensive spares package away.
Raced this car in the mid-2000s then ran as a track car for a few years after. Last fired up about 2.5 years ago.
Spent a lot of time and money getting this car "right" and peaked with a lap qualifying record in Spokane circa 2005.
The accompanying pictures will show a well prepped car that hasn't been used in a while and would need some refreshing to get current again for club racing (belts, window net, and added door cross bar), or get it running and use for a track car or launch a Chump car campaign.

Mods Include:
Fire suppression system
Exterior engine cutoff switch
Front and rear strut braces
Quick release Momo steering wheel
Uprated Tokico shocks and springs on all corners (not coilovers, sorry)
Racing Beat Roll Bars
All Poly bushings in suspension
Trunk mounted battery
Hugely upgraded aluminum radiator
Manually controlled radiator cooling fan
OMP racing seat

Spares Package includes:

Extra aluminum hood
L&R fenders, painted black
Mulitple ECMs
Rebuilt front brake calipers, never installed
F&R set of Hawk Blue brake pads
TPS
Relays for entire car
Extra wiring harness
New set of spark plugs

The car is currently in the Issaquah area, please get in touch with me to arrange to see the car. Front of Car.jpegHood Open Engine Compartment.jpegEngine Compartment Detail.jpegDashboard through roll cage.jpegFire Suppression System.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi Duane. Sorry for the really late response. I had someone jump all over the post right away and had the car sold, before I could even make it back to this listing on the conference website.

Thanks for looking appreciate the interest.

My other car is an RX8. Rotaries forever.

Back