Need to borrow, rent or steal

Rod Powell

Shake N Bake Baby
Anyone have a 40 ft gooseneck trailer they would like to rent for a weekend and the end of this (well, next) month? Trying to move two cars to THunderhill where they will be garaged for three months, and trying to avoid using two tow rigs as well. Got a one ton dually to tow, just no trailer that big.

Alternately, if any one has a 24 ft trailer they would like to rent for the weekend so my buddy can haul his Z06 I can just use my trailer for my car.

Heading down the 30th of Jan, back on Feb 2.

RP

Anyone have a 40 ft gooseneck trailer they would like to rent for a weekend and the end of this (well, next) month? Trying to move two cars to THunderhill where they will be garaged for three months, and trying to avoid using two tow rigs as well. Got a one ton dually to tow, just no trailer that big.

Alternately, if any one has a 24 ft trailer they would like to rent for the weekend so my buddy can haul his Z06 I can just use my trailer for my car.

Heading down the 30th of Jan, back on Feb 2.

RP

Rod get a hold of Jerold Lowe. I just got this email from him moments ago.:D Oh and add an email address to your profile so people can contact you:rolleyes:

Just passing this along for a friend that desperately seed to sell his truck and trailer to keep his business a float after the winter storm we had.

So if you know anyone wanting a very nice two car trailer that is easy to store, this is a heck of a deal.

The guy owns a detail/window tint shop for the last 30 yrs, so the paint work is very nice on both the truck and trailer.

Thanks for your time,

Jerold Lowe
Lowe Group Racing, LLC
www.lowegroupracing .com
Mobile: 206-355-2898

Back