[WTB] 1st Gen. Mazda RX7 ITA / PRO7 Roller

austinrotaryracer41

Bradshaw Motorsports
Hi there,

I'm Austin and I'm 15 years old. I just turned 15 about 2 weeks ago and got my learners permit.
My dad currently races a '79 EP Mazda RX7 (Red #86, with Flares). Next year my goal it to possibly run 1 or 2 SCCA races to just get my feet wet, in racing. I would run ICSCC but the due to insurance issues ICSCC only allows you to be 18 and older. Once I hit 18 my main club will be conference with my father.

My dad has been a long time rotary owner and has raced his car since the 90's. He has collected lots and lots of spares for his 1st Gen.
Which is why I'm in need of getting an RX7 for my self to have as my first race car. In order for me to want to run next year, I will need to get a hold of a car soon in order to have it ready for next summer.

ITA / PRO7 / RX7 Challenge prepared car would be ideal. My dad has a backup 13B that we could throw in a roller. If you have a stripped RX7 that is ready for a cage, i would also be interested in it.

My price range is anywhere from $500 to around $1,500. I have saved up about $1,300 from making money from my photography business, and am excited to get into racing soon.

Any suggestions or comments you may have about who to contact would be greatly appreciated.

Your welcome to email me at: flyingphotoaustin@gmail.com

Thanks,

-Austin Bradshaw
Flying Bye Photo
Motorsports Photography and Video of your Wheels.

Back