"Enduring" | 2014 Cascade Festival of Endurance

austinrotaryracer41

Bradshaw Motorsports
Okay, after breaking my main video camera before I even had taken 2 videos, ( Looks like I need a wind tested tripod now :) ) 10 Hours of video editing, over 40 raw clips of video, and having to restart the editing process because Adobe crashed, my latest video is now done.

If your looking to watch some good ICSCC racing, then take 20 minutes out of your day and put this on.

Watch in HD and headphones recommended for best viewing pleasure.

I present to you "Enduring":

This videos focus was not to try and promote, it was made to capture and show the reality of the day and it's not just a 3 minute video showing quick highlights. Thanks for watching and feedback is always appreciated!

See you at the track!

-Austin Bradshaw
Flying Bye Photo
flyingphotoaustin@gmail.com

Austin-
As always you do great work and have a lot of patience with editing. I appreciate your eye for the rotaries and hopefully we can get you out to visit some of the other tracks. Keep up the good work...

Duane,

Thank you so much for the kind words, and I always appreciate your support! And of course I will keep the rotaries in the videos for sure! My goal is to make it to the Ridge September race this year, even if my dad isn't racing. And Duane, how is the EP car coming? Any pictures? What are your plans for racing this year?

Hope all is well and hope to see you at the track in May.

-Austin Bradshaw

Back