Well maintained car
Class wins in ITA & H-4
Fast & competitive car
Very reliable
$8,900
Jeff Penick
503-701-6648-cell
503-371-8488-home

Jeff, is this car still for sale? I'm possibly looking to get into a different class in Group 2.

Thanks,

Tony Hauser
Pro-7 #66

Tony,

I have a Pro7 shell complete except it has no engine. Has ICSCC log book, complete suspension, really nice cage, etc. Would need battery, harnesses, engine, and fire bottle. Give me a call if you have any interest.

253-537-8075

Jeff

Jeff, My long term plan was to race something other than the RX-7. I just didn't think I would be faced with that decision so soon. That's why I'm considering a different make. I know Hondas/Acuras better than the Mazdas, but I still might end up with another rotary. Thanks for the offer.

Eric, is your car a 325e or a Pro-3? I've thought about doing Pro-3, but I think it might be a little out of the budget. Plus I'd really like to stay in Group 2.

mine is a 325e. you could run ITA/ITX with one also i think it would be a really good EP or FP car in group 2. pro3 is only higher in budget if you spend the money. i would be up front with mine in pro3 if i had the extra 30+ hp and revs that the "I" motor has over the "e" i spent less then a 3000 on my entire car i did most of the work myself though.

Wow, I didn't realize you could do these BMW's with that small of a budget. An EP car would be pretty cool as I could compete in the same class as my friend Greg Scott. Are the 325e engines as easy to find as the "i" version? I own a '97 Z3 and have had a couple of students at HPDE's that owned E36 & E46 325's and just love the way they handle. Is there any difference in the handling between the 325e and i (E30)?

chassis wise they are identical. the e's motors are around they made lots in 86 and 87, engine weight is the same you just dont have hp stock red line is 4800. as an EP car it weighs 2178 with DOT not easy to get down to, but 2420 with full slicks or FP weight with DOT, ITA weight is 2550. so your Z3 is an e30 chassis same front and rear suspension

I've seen Jeff P's Integra. It's a very clean car. Good looking, too! If I didn't buy the CRX, I probably would have bought this car.

We could always use more Hondas & Acuras in Group 2!

Back