[For Sale] Pro3 Race Car Package for Sale - Car, Trailer, Tow Vehicle - Buy now race tomorrow -

Greg Miller

Time for me to reduce my rolling stock - It has been a ball for 12 years - but I want to try some new things.
PRO3 #120 has been around all 12 years. It is has always been reliable and handled well for me and its renters.
It still sports factory paint on all but one corner.
I am asking $40,000 for the package but can sell items individually.
Race Car - $18K
Trailer - $8K
Durango - $9K
Yes that adds up to $35K - But if you add the extra wheels and tires, canopies, misc spares, tools, gas jugs, radios, it is more than $40K value.
1986 325 BMW with Accurate engine, NW diffs rear, Chris Billings shocks, UUC suspension, FIA seat and belts, both side nets, 22gal Fuel Safe cell, Traqmate data, all gauges with added lights, Fast Cool shirt tank, hoses and control
2009 Cargomate 24ft enclosed trailer, finished inside, insulated, 120V and 12 V wiring, tire racks for up to 16 tires
2004 Dodge Durango Limited 5.7 Hemi with towing package, RVS camera system for hitch and behind trailer - equalizer hitch with sway brake
Spares, 3 sets wheels and tires, tools, canopies, gas cans, cleaning stuff, fluids, and so on.
Call or email ex IRDC President - Greg Miller gmilleralfa at comcast dot net

Attachments

• Turnkey PRO3 Package For Sale.docx
    232.9 KB · Views: 602
Last edited:
#320 and #420 are available so all you need if you are a Novice is some duct tape to change the "1" to a "4".
I will even throw red duct tape in :)

Back