Thread: [SOLD] Matco 2 post lift 10,000k capacity

[SOLD] Matco 2 post lift 10,000k capacity

For Sale - Matco 2 post lift aproximately 4 years old. 10,000k Capacity. 220V power A symetrical lift.

This was used for about 2 years in a auto shop - they went out of business and basically stored for the last 2 years. Has been professionally removed, and is waiting for a new home. It is a Matco tools branded lift, which is produced by Foward lifts for Matco. I purchased the sister lift to this one and it is darn near perfect condition. $1800 - Located in North Seattle area.

I have no interest in this besides helping a friend unload a lift to make more room.

E-mail works best or call 206-818-3632
    bjgreco@hotmail.com
    -Brad Greco-
    #32 SPU Rabbit

Dammit... so tempted, and you even posted this at 9:44. We are working right now to finalize our spring house buildout, including 4 car garage with lift space. Nowhere to put it right now though. Still tempted.

What is the installed height of yours?
    Eric Schwenter
    1987 Porsche PRO44 #1 . 2001 Boxster S Sport Touring (ST) #29

Lift has been sold

Eric - 12' in height is needed and I believe 11' in width. If you are pouring concrete, I would suggest planning on going at least 6" thick at the pad areas where you may install the posts with re-bar.
    -Brad Greco-
    #32 SPU Rabbit

Quote Originally Posted by blugtivr View Post
    Lift has been sold
    Dang! At $1,800 it was a steal! I would have jumped on it in a heartbeat had I seen this.
    If you can't race it, play with it or take it to bed with you it ain't worth having!