Tilton Engineering got us to Portland!

240CJ

Hey Guys,

Just want to say Thank You to Tilton Engineering.

After choosing and gathering all the pieces to install a dog box in my car, we found out that the TO bearing was back ordered until last week in August. No one had this TO bearing in stock, no one made one with the same dimensions required.

We called Tilton and told them we were scrambling to make the PIR race the upcoming weekend. Tilton was 3 weeks away from production date, but made one for us the next day and we received it 2 days later. Of course it was the wrong diameter, (my fault) and they sent us the correct 52mm bearing the next day (Friday Aug. 9) that slid right into the TO pedestal.

Tested and loaded the car at 5:30 Friday evening and arrived in Portland around 8:30 PM.

Thought Tilton's effort was pretty impressive!

Big Thanks to Pat Boyle too for his tireless effort getting this done in such a short time!

Craig Johnson

Hey Craig, I'm here in Muskoka with brother Pat and nephew Sean (Healy) and I'm telling them they should come and see you race in Mission (where they've never been). [And I also told them about you oiling the track in Seattle ... heh ...] Convince them! :)

Hey Craig, I'm here in Muskoka with brother Pat and nephew Sean (Healy) and I'm telling them they should come and see you race in Mission (where they've never been). [And I also told them about you oiling the track in Seattle ... heh ...] Convince them! :)

Hey Bonnie,

I'll talk to the boys and see if I can muster some interest for Mission.

Going through 2 transmissions and oiling 7&8 in Seattle drove me to get this Saenz installed. I was lucky to get away with the stock Datsun box for this long.........................

CJ

Back