For Sale: 1991 Acura Integra GS Street Car

Littlevees

Jim Venable
Wanted to give the community first chance before posting on Craig's List. Would really like to convert this to an ITA car but won't be happening on my end.

We're the third owner having owned the car for the last eleven plus years. Very nice car and well maintained. Three unsuccessful attempted thefts thwarted due to interior clutch lock at park and ride and school several years ago. Roof line above driver’s door was shop repaired after thief beat on it after one of the attempts. Must have made the individual pretty mad.

Pros: Straight, no wrecks or paint damage, runs very strong, shifts well, no clinks, clanks or clunks. New clutch three years ago with very little mileage on it. No rust. Extra set of wheels and tires.

Cons: Broken front headlight glass but works. No radio. Quit replacing after two thefts. Bent right front control arm from major pot hole in Seattle. Still drives straight. Recommend an alignment when repaired. Tires are wearing thin but still legal last I checked. Driver’s seat needs help. Just noticed some water in the hatchback area so will have to figure out how it's getting in.

You will not be disappointed with this car. Asking $2200 as described, higher if I do the repairs. Buy it, fix it, sell it for a profit or convert it to a race car. Kindly let others know about it as well if you don’t mind.

I tried three times to attach pictures with no success. Not sure why as I followed all the prompts.

Will send E-mail pics upon request.

Thanks,

Jim Venable
206-228-9808 E-mail: qmidgets@aol.com

Last edited:
Back