1984 Mazda RX-7 PRO7 - Street Legal

Thomas Moll

$3900 obo

Straight, clean and ready to race. Built from a straight rust-free one-owner car in 2005.

Only raced seven times. Out of the seven three were novice (no placement), two resulted in third place finish

and two were wins.

Amazingly reliable and low maintenance. Finished every session and car can sit in the garage for months then

start right up.

Strong engine with durable standard apex seals equal to high dollar shop built engines with fragile carbon

seals.

Prepared for the Pacific Northwest ICSCC (Conference) PRO7 class and very close to other spec. Rx-7 classes.

Could also be run in ITA, Touring and easily converted to other classes and series. Raise the car up and go

rallying, swap in a V8 for drifting, or just have the coolest street car around.

Fully street legal with clean Washington title. Lights, turn signals, windshield wipers, heater all

functional. Drive the car to the track, win, drive it back home! I've done it several times, much to the

chagrin of the competition.

Completely neutral handling with current setup not using a rear sway bar.

Meets minimum weight of 2400 lb with 180 lb driver, 1/4 tank of fuel and 25 lb of ballast

Equipment:
ISC Racing coil overs with 2.5" springs
ISC Racing Camber plates
ISC Racing Strut brace
ISC Racing Steering spacers
Racing Beat rear springs
Tokico Illumina adjustable shock absorbers front and rear
GSL rear axle with limited slip and disk brakes
Mazda motorsports undersize eccentric shaft pulley
Mazda motorsports four puck racing clutch
All emission control and cold start equipment removed
Carburetor prepared as allowed by regulations
2.5" exhaust with Magaflow muffler

Three sets of wheels; usable Toyo RA-1 full thread (rain tires) on the car and well used shaved RA-1s on the

other two sets. All tires 185/60-13 per class rules.

Spares included:
Transmission
Rear sway bar
Carburetor
Distributor
Alternator
Front Brake calipers
Front and rear brake discs

PacificRacewaysAug62006005.jpg

2013FreshPaintWithNumbers3_zps53e20100.jpg

2013FreshPaintWithNumbers_zpsdf7b9b3d.jpg

2013FreshPaintWithNumbers2_zps52611ee9.jpg

2013FreshPaintWithNumbers1_zps80c0c833.jpg

2013PaintedInterior_zps92493b76.jpg

2013PaintedInterior4_zps0672a974.jpg

2013PaintedInterior1_zps35653966.jpg

2013PaintedInterior3_zpsc942b95e.jpg

2013Engine_zps382e2c7e.jpg

Last edited:
For all interested buyers this is a front running RX-7 that I have raced against in the past. I was amazed that you could drive a car to the paddock, unload the tires out of the back and hit the track running competitively with others in class. I'm hoping to see this car stay local to keep our numbers up. So if anyone is looking for an great entry car for low money than this could be the one. Thomas, good luck with the sale. Duane #57.

Back