Old ICSCC Scales

I have a set of ICSCC scales that we used for several years at every race. These are Longacre scales that are no longer able to be calibrated or supported.
My best guess is that these scales are 12-15 years old. I will entertain bids for the scales. I have a starting offer of $150. The scales will be sold to the highest
bidder and will be sold in the as-is condition. The scales were in working order when they were replaced several years ago. All responses will be posted here.

The bidding will be open until 3/22/2013 at 6:00 PST. Winning bid will be responsible for pick-up in Olympia, WA.

Thank you and good luck bidding.
Dave Bennitt
ICSCC President

I understand "not supported". But "no longer able to be calibrated" -- does that mean it no longer zeros?

Calibration

Longacre can not longer calibrate the scales due to age. Scales still work and zero but accuracy can not be verified.

Just a question how difficult is it to do corner weights on your door slammers. My wife turns the wrenches on my car while I just sit in it. It is the easiest thing I do to prep the car.

Going Going Gone, Sold to Greg Coffin for $325. Please send a check to Dan Heinrich, ICSCC Treasurer. Contact Mike Conatore to arrange for pick-up.

The post says 06:06 PM on my computer. If yours doesn't, go to "Settings" (upper-right corner) and then look for "General Settings" (middle of left-most column of the next screen). Scroll most of the way down until you see (and set, probably) your info to match the following (click the tiny image to expand):

Capture.JPG

Back