Registration Issues

It wasn't my intention to slight your work Steve. [snip]
Didn't take it that way at all, my man. :D

Edit: One note to users: it seems my time zone was defaulted to GMT on the new system. To change to local GMT-8 click the 'User CP' link at the top of the page, then Edit Options on the left, select the proper time zone and Save the settings.
Yeah, that's the vBulletin default setting... the expectation (and it's spelled out in their docs) is that I set the timezone for the board, but each user sets their own. Lets you have times you expect, but data on all posts are then based on the same "master" clock.

I love the edit feature Steve since I have clumsy fingers. Fixing the mistakes before everyone sees it in print is cool!

Steve
Great job in the transition, always little problems but a great improvement.

For those of us trying to keep up with the computer age, when you changed my user name it made it a challenge to login.

I thought it was just me trying to type those words in, had to click through until I got one I could recognize.

Dick

Wes
It's not clumsy fingers, it's chubby fingers! They weren't made to fit a keyboard...

I've got the same problem, too!

Steve
Great job in the transition, always little problems but a great improvement.

For those of us trying to keep up with the computer age, when you changed my user name it made it a challenge to login.

I thought it was just me trying to type those words in, had to click through until I got one I could recognize.

Dick

Huh? Unless people have specifically requested it, these are the same user names that we had on the old forum. The passwords had to be reset, but otherwise...

Back