1991 Honda Civic Si ITA/H4 Race Car - $4300/OBO

mikecolangelo

Too many toys and I'm getting ready to buy a house, so my backup race car needs to go. :(

It's a '91 Honda Civic Si set up for racing in the ITA and H4 classes. It has a logbook and is pretty much race ready. All it really needs is an oil change and a flush of the antifreeze (that I just added for the winter) and you're ready to hit the track.

Here are some pictures:
http://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/j443/787flighttest/1991 Honda Civic Si ITA race car/

I bought the car earlier this year as a backup car and, due to a very busy work schedule, haven't been able to race it. I had big plans to eventually swap in a B16 and beat up on Spec Miatas but, sadly, that never materialized. (A USDM B16 engine would qualify it for the SCCA's Super Touring Light class)

The chassis is clean and straight. It does have a cracked windshield (I think it was raced like that by the previous owner) and a minor dent just behind the right rear wheel. It's pretty clean otherwise.

The D16A6 (Si) engine and drive train are mostly stock and in good shape. Mods are class-legal and include a DC Sports header and an aftermarket intake. The engine was rebuilt less than two years ago and runs well. There's not much time on the rebuild as the car hasn't been driven much over the last couple of years. It has a race exhaust.

The suspension is the typical Honda Civic/CRX ITA/H4 setup: Ground Control coil-overs, Eibach springs, and Koni Yellow single-adjustable race-valved dampers.

The car has a very nice roll cage designed and fabricated by Racetech Fabrication in Portland, OR. This is probably one of the best roll cages I've seen in a club race car and the main reason I bought the car.

Other safety equipment include a Sparco Evo seat on a slider and a Schroth 6-point harness which is still current.

Extras include various spare engine, exhaust, and body parts and two extra sets of wheels and tires (including a set of full-tread Toyo RA1s).

The car is located in Seatac, WA (just south of Seattle).

$4300/OBO

For more info or to check out the car, call Mike at 206-653-6720 or email me at mcolangelo2003 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Michael, it was nice to talk to you on the phone about the car yesterday. Hoping my boss will come through for me on this car.

Myles

Michael, it was nice to talk to you on the phone about the car yesterday. Hoping my boss will come through for me on this car.

Myles

Hi Myles. Likewise! I still owe you a pic of the full tread RA1s. Tonight, I promise. Been super-busy at work this week!

Back