For Sale: ITA 1989 Nissan 240SX and 1993 24' Haulmark enclosed trailer

michael_conatore

I love endurance racing!
It is time to sell my 240SX. I have very mixed feelings about letting her go, but the time is right for me to change cars after 10+ years.

1989 Nissan 240SX, serial number 000039, began life as an early-production car in the Nissan “press pool”. After a few years of service, it was headed to the crusher but was saved by a Southern California Nissan racer. It was campaigned as a Showroom Stock racer for several years, then became an ITA car. It was purchased by someone in Northern California and raced in ITA, then in the Pacific Coast Touring Car Championship. I purchased it in late 2000 and brought it north to the Pacific Northwest, where I have raced it in ITA, ITX, SPM and in endurance races. The car has been a consistent front runner in Conference (ICSCC) ITA and has brought me 2nd, 3rd and 4th place finishes in the ICSCC Championships over the last 10 years, along with many race wins and many podium finishes. The car just received a fresh paint job by Straight Line Body (Kevin Culver) in Portland, OR.

• Eibach springs
• Koni dual-adjustable dampers
• Solid bushings are fresh
• Brakes are fresh (with several sets of Hawk Blue and some Adare Motorsports pads)
• Fresh steering rack and power steering pump
• Ultrashield 17” seat
• Schroth 6 point FIA belts (new in 2010)
• Clutch-type rear diff with 4.30:1 gearset
• Custom long tube 4 into 1 header with 3” exhaust system
• Several sets of wheels and tires (used Hoosier and Toyo 225-50-15 and 225-45-15)
• Wide-band O2 sensor
• Passenger seat and belts
• Many spares including transmission, drive shafts, locked rear diff with 4.10:1 gear set, new PS pump, new water pump, etc.

Engine was machined by Dan Hall and assembled by Joe Harlan of Top Tech. Engine made about 140 rwhp and about 170 lb-ft on the dyno. 9.5:1 compression ratio. Always run on half 104, half 92 fuel. Balanced and blueprinted. Brake ducting provides the car with more than enough cooling and it stops very well. Car weighs about 2,700 lb with a 225 lb driver.

Also offering a 1993 Haulmark 24’ enclosed trailer with e-track and electric tongue jack and mounted tool box.

Car - $8,000
Trailer - $3,000
Together - $10,000

Make me an offer – I will consider all reasonable offers.

I am considering bringing the car and the trailer to the Portland Enduro if there is any interest.

Call Mike at 360-970-6177 or email at mconatore@yahoo.com

left front.JPGright front.JPGrear.JPGleft side.JPG
ORP Victory June 20 2010.jpg

Bump for a great deal on a fast and fun ITA car! I have a Subaru to start feeding and housing in January and need to make space.

The package is sitting in the driveway, ready for someone to come buy it and go racing!

It is time to sell my 240SX. I have very mixed feelings about letting her go, but the time is right for me to change cars after 10+ years.

1989 Nissan 240SX, serial number 000039, began life as an early-production car in the Nissan “press pool”. After a few years of service, it was headed to the crusher but was saved by a Southern California Nissan racer. It was campaigned as a Showroom Stock racer for several years, then became an ITA car. It was purchased by someone in Northern California and raced in ITA, then in the Pacific Coast Touring Car Championship. I purchased it in late 2000 and brought it north to the Pacific Northwest, where I have raced it in ITA, ITX, SPM and in endurance races. The car has been a consistent front runner in Conference (ICSCC) ITA and has brought me 2nd, 3rd and 4th place finishes in the ICSCC Championships over the last 10 years, along with many race wins and many podium finishes. The car just received a fresh paint job by Straight Line Body (Kevin Culver) in Portland, OR.

• Eibach springs
• Koni dual-adjustable dampers
• Solid bushings are fresh
• Brakes are fresh (with several sets of Hawk Blue and some Adare Motorsports pads)
• Fresh steering rack and power steering pump
• Ultrashield 17” seat
• Schroth 6 point FIA belts (new in 2010)
• Clutch-type rear diff with 4.30:1 gearset
• Custom long tube 4 into 1 header with 3” exhaust system
• Several sets of wheels and tires (used Hoosier and Toyo 225-50-15 and 225-45-15)
• Wide-band O2 sensor
• Passenger seat and belts
• Many spares including transmission, drive shafts, locked rear diff with 4.10:1 gear set, new PS pump, new water pump, etc.

Engine was machined by Dan Hall and assembled by Joe Harlan of Top Tech. Engine made about 140 rwhp and about 170 lb-ft on the dyno. 9.5:1 compression ratio. Always run on half 104, half 92 fuel. Balanced and blueprinted. Brake ducting provides the car with more than enough cooling and it stops very well. Car weighs about 2,700 lb with a 225 lb driver.

Also offering a 1993 Haulmark 24’ enclosed trailer with e-track and electric tongue jack and mounted tool box.

Car - $8,000
Trailer - $3,000
Together - $10,000

Make me an offer – I will consider all reasonable offers.

I am considering bringing the car and the trailer to the Portland Enduro if there is any interest.

Call Mike at 360-970-6177 or email at mconatore@yahoo.com

View attachment 1046View attachment 1047View attachment 1048View attachment 1049
View attachment 1050

Awesome news. Wonder if it went to a guy up this way who I know was looking at it....

Congrats

Back