2005 Subaru WRX STI ST/SPM/ITE

Well, it totally sucks that we're losing Nick from racing, but I can tell you from first-hand experience that his STi is both clean and FAST. Not quite challenging-for-the-win fast in ST, but pretty close... and if you know what's at the front in ST, you know that's pretty darned fast.

Well worth his asking price.

flying the Commander-in-chief’s stuff all over the USA

That is the line of the week!

Sad to see you go, your STi was pretty dang fast (for a subie..) :)

GLWS!

Well, it totally sucks that we're losing Nick from racing, but I can tell you from first-hand experience that his STi is both clean and FAST. Not quite challenging-for-the-win fast in ST, but pretty close... and if you know what's at the front in ST, you know that's pretty darned fast.

Well worth his asking price.

Thanks Steve!! You never know I may be back in about 10 years when I retire from the Air Force.

Cool car, good luck with the sale!

BTW, Nick, do you fly the C-17?

Thank Mike and no I am not a pilot. I am basically a flight engineer called a flying crew chief on a C-17a

That is the line of the week!

Sad to see you go, your STi was pretty dang fast (for a subie..) :)

GLWS!

Too bad WA isn't a battleground state or I would be spending a lot more time back home. Get to hang out in places like Toledo, Ohio yehh, not. Thanks and if the car sells I have plans to join the ranks later in another even faster Subaru.

I could not be happier! Very excited to embark on a new racing journey with another great group of drivers in a car that I know will be loads of fun!

Back