FV for sale

james_ff2000

James Dallimore
I am selling my Mr Ian FV - a copy of a Mysterian built by Lawrence Hayes of Hayes Cages.
Colin Hannah won the 2008 SCCBC Championship in this car and it has only had a couple of races since then. Currently being raced by Trevor Yip so laptimes are on the SCCBC website results page.

Car needs a transponder and firebottle; comes complete with a spares package or I am willing to sell it as a roller as I could do with a spare motor.

2012 prep included:
• New wheel cylinders all round
• Seat belts good to 2013
• New tires – Hoosiers 2 sessions
• New front brake master cylinder
• Other master cylinders rebuilt with new seals
• Fresh oil and filter – Mobil 1 synthetic
• New spark plugs
• New front wheel bearings both sides
• Full alignment & set-up

Car comes with:
• Spare nose
• Nose mould
• 2nd set of wheels
• Carbotech “Green” brake linings
• Choice of front shocks – I have various Carrera adjustables.

I have other spares and can assist a novice driver with fuel jugs and other pit equipment.

All this car needs to go racing is a new fire bottle, you can rent a transponder at the track. I will happily go through a set-up and alignment with you. Car available after the August 3/4 weekend. Come and see it at the track.

Complete car and spares $4500 or as a roller (complete car with spares but minus the gearbox/axles assy; engine, clutch, intake and carb) $2500.

Come and join in the FV fun.

James 604 943 94 one nine or gts328@yahoo dot com
Car is in Tsawwassen, Canada

fv 1.jpgfv2.jpg

Still for sale and price dropped. Stil time to get on a track before the end of the season.

I am selling my Mr Ian FV - a copy of a Mysterian built by Lawrence Hayes of Hayes Cages.
Colin Hannah won the 2008 SCCBC Championship in this car and it has only had a couple of races since then. Currently being raced by Trevor Yip so laptimes are on the SCCBC website results page.

Car needs a transponder and firebottle; comes complete with a spares package or I am willing to sell it as a roller as I could do with a spare motor.
2012 prep included:
• New wheel cylinders all round
• Seat belts good to 2013
• New tires – Hoosiers 2 sessions
• New front brake master cylinder
• Other master cylinders rebuilt with new seals
• Fresh oil and filter – Mobil 1 synthetic
• New spark plugs
• New front wheel bearings both sides
• Full alignment & set-up

Car comes with:
• Spare nose
• Nose mould
• 2nd set of wheels
• Carbotech “Green” brake linings
• Choice of front shocks – I have various Carrera adjustables.

I have other spares and can assist a novice driver with fuel jugs and other pit equipment.

All this car needs to go racing is a new fire bottle, you can rent a transponder at the track. I will happily go through a set-up and alignment with you. Car available after the August 3/4 weekend. Come and see it at the track.

Complete car and spares $4000 or as a roller (complete car with spares but minus the gearbox/axles assy; engine, clutch, intake and carb) $2500.

Come and join in the FV fun.

James 604 943 94 one nine or gts328@yahoo dot com
Car is in Tsawwassen, Canada

View attachment 1019View attachment 1020

Back