Thread: ITA/H4 Civic Hatchback for Sale: Kirkland WA

ITA/H4 Civic Hatchback for Sale: Kirkland WA

UPDATE: The car is no longer for sale.

For sale:

ITA/H4 prepped Civic Hatch back. Originally built by Jeremy Selg (Caged by Russ) in 2003/2004, raced 1 season then sold to James Temple in which the engine was fully built and the transmission was refreshed and LSD added. This car is fast and should easily be at the pointy end of ITA with nothing more than a new set of belts and some fresh tires. Both owners of this car are partially OCD and sitting in it is like sitting in a Zen Garden. This is the cleanest ITA Honda I've seen and it needs to be back on track. The engine (dyno below) has very little time on it (less than a season) and still makes that power.

This has only seen the track a handful of times. It only needs Belts/Brakes/Fluids to compete at the pointy end.

Engine:
    .040 over ITA legal engine (dyno'd at 124.4WHP!)
    Oil Cooler
    Intake/header/exhaust
    Exhaust dumps under car behind driver.

Transmission:
    OEM FD
    Helical LSD
    Fresh synchros

Suspension:
    Omnipower Sport coillovers
    10k=558 lb/in springs
    12k=670 lb/in springs
    offset bushings in both rear/front upper control arms.

Other:
    3" brake ducts
    Fire Suppression system
    Recaro FIA homologated halo seat.
    Detachable Steering wheel
    Big tach with shift light
    Oil/water temp, oil pressure gauges.
    New Alternator
    Last edited by colin_koehler; 12 Aug 2017 at 09:14 PM.
    "That was very magnanimous of you, Felipe. When you get back here, I'll explain what magnanimous means." - Rob Smedley

Bumping this. Car is still for sale.
    "That was very magnanimous of you, Felipe. When you get back here, I'll explain what magnanimous means." - Rob Smedley

End of season bump for a very fast H-T or ITA car. This car also makes H-T minimum weight (2150lbs).

Bump - Car is still for sale - please feel free to ping me with questions - will try to get some video of it in action.

Make the man an offer folks!

Very light and superior to the CRX due to the wheel base. Should be on pole in ITA/ITX and H-T.

BUMP - because ITA is great again and you need this in your life.

Why hasn't it been raced the last 4 years? Has it been sitting out in the rain?
    What's he price?

I do miss the simplicity of the Honda N.A. engine!
    Last edited by Sgt.Gator; 11 Jul 2017 at 02:58 PM.

Gator,

This is getting rented and should be out at Pacific raceways in 2 weeks for the IRDC event. You can see the condition of it's condition then.

Could you share the price?

The car is no longer for sale.