Race gear for sale

tkolbo

Tyler Kolbo Group 5 #117
Sparco 2 layer driving suit. Black sleves, black bottom, white top. Size 60 with no alterations. New in 2008. Used sparingly. - $150.00

Blue Sparco High top shoes. All Blue. Size 10 US New in 2008. - $50.00

Blue Sparco driving gloves. Blue. Size L/10 New in 2008 - $20.00

Sparco Nomex socks in the bag. Size Large - $10.00

Hate to see it go, but since I am not racing I would hate to see it stay too.

Tyler

253-312-1759

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr323/tkolbo_2008/RACEGEAR001.jpg

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr323/tkolbo_2008/RACEGEAR002.jpg

What can we say to talk you out of leaving racing?

There's a front running ITA Civic for sale in Kirkland (Cheap). You suuuuuuuuuurre we can't talk you into staying? :)

What can we say to talk you out of leaving racing?

There's a front running ITA Civic for sale in Kirkland (Cheap). You suuuuuuuuuurre we can't talk you into staying? :)

+1

I have it on good authority that all the cool kids are now switching over to Civics. ;)

Seriously, let Colin and I know if we can help. Plenty of decent, cheap race cars out there. Civics, RX-7s, Neons, etc.

Colin,

You ask why..............

Too many crashes (4) in an 8 year span, first and last were severe roll overs. Very little time (kids). No desire to rebuild (would be the 4th time). Agreement with my wife (most important). With very little track time each year I believe my inexperience and long span between track days may eventually become a risk to others. Trust me, it is hard, but necessary.

Pro3 John Scragg provided me with a video of the crash. The crash is easy to watch. I can remove myself from that. The tough part is to watch the car really hooking up and going fast prior to the crash. I was hoping the more I rewound the video, time would go back to before the crash and I could correct the mistake. 3 inches to the right of the spot I hit and we wouldnt be discussing this.

Schwank, how do you want to "do the deal"? I am trying to part with this stuff as quick as I can but not desparately. It is hard to have this stuff laying around.

Last edited:
Gloves, Suit and socks spoken for.

I will post the rest of the car stuff after the initial commitments are picked up and paid.

I will clean the turn 5 dirt off of the shoes unless you prefer the "patina"

Tyler

I will be at ORP this weekend and Portland next month if you know anyone going to those races. Otherwise since I probably won't be back to Pacific until the final race of the season, it's probably best to just send it to me if you want it out of your life soon.

I'll have you ship to a biz address in Portland, zip code 97239. Once you figure out shipping costs I can mail you a check or send you paypal, whatever is preferable to you. We can take this offline, email me your thoughts to 944 AT schwanks.com.

Your suit is EXACTLY the same as mine just a size bigger. Get it from OG Racing on closeout back in 08? That's when I bought mine too.

Are you going to sell your existing suit Eric? If so, I might be interested.. Wife says my existing suit makes me look like a dork. (I am not sure that's the ONLY thing..)

Back