[Sold] 2 pro7 cars for sale

Mark Ridgeway

both have all the goodies such as, adjustable suspensions, oil coolers, strut bars, welded cages, limited slip diffs, 4 wheel disks, complete ready to race cars, one has new paint. $2500.00 each
call Mark 206-909-8877

No kidding. Try getting into racing any cheaper than this. Which two cars are these, Mark? Perhaps a couple of pics as enticement to prospective buyers?

Dang, have you thought about posting these to the Chumpcar forum? That is a bargain..

Would love to, exactly the deal we were looking for at the begining of the year, but now with 6.5 cars in our stable, we are out of room, trailer space and soon, money.

Jeff
Retro racing team

Zack,
I don't know the cars (probably would recognize them, but I am terrible with names), but as a reasonably long time supporter of ICSCC, here's the deal. If you do end up buying the cars, we will support you at the track with tools, tent space, air, power, and access to whatever spares we have on hand when we are at the track, might even help wrench a bit if required!
Why you ask? Because it's always been our goal to bring at least one new racer to the track every year, a goal that we have reached for the past 6 years. The fact that these are RX7's might also have something to do with it......
What's the cost? Pick up the bar bill once in awhile and pass on the experiance and support to another racer in the future. Oh, and Pit crew for us at the enduro's (we have fun). A retro racing logo will be suppled for your car free of charge...

Now that you don't have to worry about all that stuff, buy a car and come on out and race!

Jeff Remfert
www.retroracingteam.com

haven't thought about chumpcar but will post there now. Thanks for the advice! Will try to get some teenagers to show me how to ad pics.

Jeff,

What a DEAL! Id love the help (and to help) and will be in touch with you guys asap, perhaps even if I dont get the car(s).

My whole focus of my Mech Engineering degree was in motorsports and vehicle development. Dream job for me is working as a Race Engineer for a team, Ive got quite a bit of knowledge that doesnt et put to use much these day with my current job. I have grown up around the racing world (as much as my highschool and college budget would allow on my own), and even was the Chief Engineer for the Idaho Formula Car project (insert shameless plug here....and something about spending other peoples money to go fast...win :) ).

Now that Im out in the "real" world and finally making some money this seems like the right step to take! Look forward to meet you and you team, and anyone else who happends to read this little message.

Zack

Ahh! A man after my own heart!

When I was taking mechanical engineering at WSU about a billion years ago, my dream was to go to work for Honda Racing because I read that they put all of their new engineers in the racing department first. They thought that the racing department was the absolute best way to teach young engineers about problem solving and innovative solutions under stress and time pressure in a competitive atmosphere. Instead, I went to work designing glu-lam beams which was at least ten times more exciting .....

Jeff is making you a great offer - the Retro Racing group is some of the most fun guys to hang around with in the paddock and a great way to learn the ins and outs of Conference racing. (And frankly, he would probably help you if you were driving a rotary even if you had just spit on him.)

Welcome - hope to see you around with Conference. Where do you work and live? Join your local member club and start hanging out even in the off season.

sold to two great young men who will be running in the novice program next year, they are moving from carting and will be great guys to have in the sport.
Mark

goofing around on the forum and found this old ad so if no one minds I'll give a short up date on the two kids who bought these cars. Number 1 is Zach Porter the fellow who was interested in race engineering, he found his dream job with a pro team (not sure which one) but loaded his car and headed for parts unknown. The second young man lost interest and sold his car with-out ever running it, too bad he is a sweet kid. Well that's all I know, I blame me for not doing a good enough job of selling conference racing.
As a personal aside, I'm trying to heal from ruptured disks so as to make a triumphant comeback so stay off the sidewalks and pit walls.

- - - Updated - - -

goofing around on the forum and found this old ad so if no one minds I'll give a short up date on the two kids who bought these cars. Number 1 is Zach Porter the fellow who was interested in race engineering, he found his dream job with a pro team (not sure which one) but loaded his car and headed for parts unknown. The second young man lost interest and sold his car with-out ever running it, too bad he is a sweet kid. Well that's all I know, I blame me for not doing a good enough job of selling conference racing.
As a personal aside, I'm trying to heal from ruptured disks so as to make a triumphant comeback so stay off the sidewalks and pit walls.

Back