Arrive n drive rentals?

Hi all, new to the game here, and looking for rental opportunities.
In particular, I'm hoping to find a car for the SCCA class in March as there's a snowballs chance of my own coming together in time.

Please email with particulars, I'll be glad to correspond.

MarkLenney2010 at frontier dot com

Might want to look at the ICSCC schools.. FAR MORE then the SCCA run each year and both clubs recognize each others licenses. Plus, the ICSCC format for the school is much more fun and does NOT require two weekends like SCCA.

I'm sure there are others but TC Motorsports rents Spec Miatas and Pro3 cars. I think Jeff Clark also rents a Spec Miata.

Hey Mark...

Still may have a car for you this month if interested. The SCCA school is very good but different from the schools available through Conference. The Conference is a one day event and qualifies you, if signed off, to run in the Novice Closed Wheel group at ICSCC race weekends. Complete 3 of those events and then upgrade to an area license and you are good to go with the rest of us. SCCA will accept a Conference area license. If you attend the SCCA school in March on Friday/Saturday, you can be taking a green flag in your run group Sunday. Kind of depends upon where you see yourself racing most and which avenue you prefer. Call me if you'd like...360.621.1516 I did both SCCA and Conference schools in 2010 and have a good sense of the pros and cons to both.

Were you able to check out any cars this past weekend? I'll be at Pacific Raceway this Saturday if you're out and about.

Bill-

Back