1985 BMW 325e 2 dr. 5 spd. 2.7 6 cyl.

transamdriver

Presently being used as a daily driver. Has 147,000 miles showing as it spent some of it's early life in the U.S. Good body and paint. Previous lady owner for many years and serviced in Vancouver BC. Located in Coquitlam BC. Would make an excellent Pro 3 car with correct engine?

$1650

Robert Barg

604-721-1794

Extreemly low miles for an eta. My 1986 had 300K before it became a race car. The eta engine raced 2 seasons before I converted it to an I motor, and the old motor went on to run 3 more years on the street before that car got totaled. A well maintained (oil changes and timing belts) 2.7 eta can reach 400K miles in street use.
The 1985 does require a donor wiring harness, ecu, dash cluster to convert to an i motor. The 1986 and newer have the round connector on the firewall to make conversion easier.
Like Tucker says, run it with the other e motor race cars in conference. Lower fuel costs, longer engine life, same handling as a PRO3 car, and darn near as fast.

Did I say good fuel economy. At the 25 Hr they averaged 15.6 mpg racing flat out. Try matching that in a 1985 anything else. Ok so your Yugo might get better fuel economy but it wouldn't last 1800 miles racing ;)

Last edited:
Any rust on the car? My friend is looking for a nice E30 to daily around. This might be the best thing for him. Thats super low miles for an eta. Can you email me pics of the car to simontuman at gmail dot com

Back