240 SX Nissan GT 2

For Sale: Nissan 240 SX GT 2 race car, tube frame chassis, Rebello Datsun 280 Z engine, Jerico WC 4 sp trans, Speedway Super Max rear axle, Fuel Safe cell, Electramotive electronic ingnition, fiberglass body and Kirkey Road Race seat. Four sets of mounted tires, 3 sets slick, 1 rains. 12 new tires additional. Lots of spare, complete spare body work. Interested, call me at 425-864-1078 Dave Bennitt. Priced to sell $25,000 OBO. Car is well sorted and ready to race.

Last edited:
Bump

GT-2 car is still available, price is $20,000 Will consider a trade for sport racer or F1000 car.

Last edited:
The race car is on display at the Lemay Museum the entire month of April along with three other race cars. Stop by and have a look.

Pictures Nissan GT2 Engine.jpgNissan GT2.jpg

This is the last chance to purchase this car before it goes to a National posting. Don't wait any longer. because I will sell this car soon.

Who suggested that it was a four cylinder? Thats six cylinders of fire breathing, non-crossflow, classic 280z motor right there. Massaged right it will make 300+ horsepower and a lovely sound ....

Who suggested that it was a four cylinder? Thats six cylinders of fire breathing, non-crossflow, classic 280z motor right there. Massaged right it will make 300+ horsepower and a lovely sound ....

My mistake. It looks like there are only 2 carbs and 4 intake runners. The last carb is kind of hidden by the cowl and the air cleaner. I am ashamed and have lost face. I will commit seppuku now.

. . . . just make me an offer on the car.

I'd love to.

But after (sort of) retiring a few years ago, I had to go to work driving a semi truck just to make enough extra income to make my monthly mortgage payment. That's why I haven't been out with my Z. There simply isn't enough money left over each month to come out and race, unless I dig into the savings account.

I'm slowly gaining ground, and hope to have my own truck later this year. That should increase my income about threefold, which will put me back where I was financially before leaving the power company. Then I may be able to get back into running a few events each year.

But if I dipped into my savings right now to buy another racecar, Lorna would probably behead me!

Or at least spank me.

spank.gif

You're not the only one in that position. I'm going to be fortunate to run one mini Enduro let alone a sprint race.

Last Chance

This is the last chance for you to own this great car. Make me an offer or suggest a trade. Anything with wheels, Alfa, BMW, ????

Back