Cascade Enduro Race Video Thread ----

Bill, fantastic video and brings back a lot of memories. I have run in the Fall Enduro about 4 times and always seem to get the twilight to night shift. I always wished that I had an In-Car camera to record all the excitement and thrills. Granted I was fortunate to be driving the Brown Bros. Cobra R at night, so things came up way faster than in the Miata, but the thrill of doing 1:16's at night in that car battling the Fantasy Junction Lola S2000 will stay with me for a while.

Great memories and I wish I lived a lot closer to you guys, so that I could do the race again with my own equipment. The 8 Hour race is really a great fun event and it should be recognized as such.

Eric

Wow....my night time video from last Saturdays enduro has already had over 110 viewings. Much more than any video I have posted over the past two years. I guess everyone wants to see what it is like to actually race in darkness at PIR....

I admit I have watched it a couple of times myself. I still find it fascinating...glad we had a terrific driver in the car (2011 SCCA Oregon Spec Miata champion - Robert Linse), all 18 years of age! Great job Robert.

Bill-

Back