Attention Class Champions

broomspeed

Cheryl Gilbert
First of all I would like to congratulate all the class champions!! I know from personal experience what it takes to achieve this feat. Once again I will be doing the trophies this year. As always I will be offering a choice of a jacket OR a trophy. Points are yet to be finalized so if you know that you are a class champion and know what you would like for an award please email me your selection. We will also be asking for a song selection as well, the song will be played when your name is called at the awards banquet. Please call or email me with any questions.

Thank you,
Cheryl Gilbert
425-829-6547
broomspeed@msn.com

I was told by the Conference president that the list he sent me was not the finalized list so that is what I will go by. I have a different list for the trophies than what the points would show. Not all race classes earn trophies and the number of positions that are given out is determined by the number of participants, etc...

Mike was going to emcee but will be out of town. Not sure who is doing it yet but I promise to make it as fun as possible!

Cheryl :)

Back