Wow...what a road trip this would be in late 2012! F1 is back in the USA.

I've been planning this since the beginning of this year. The only thing I fear, the only thing... Is that Austin is awesome enough that I don't come home.

Austin is OK (was there for 16 years, moved here 2 years ago), NW is also OK (except for the late fall and winter) but for now I prefer NW over Austin. The track is outside of Austin, near Buda in a not really populated area and right now a lot of the wells are becoming dry. Austin property tax is 2.5-3% of market property value, so can be expensive to live there unless you have a double wide. There are definite experiences that you need to go for if you do go. There are some nice tracks in the Dallas/Houston/Austin area and now there will be a premier track

Downtown Austin is an awesome place if you are a single young male. I have been to a lot of places in the world but 6th street tops the list for the most amount of beautiful girls. I hope to also be at the F1 race and I plan on also attending a V8 supercar race.

Downtown Austin is an awesome place if you are a single young male. I have been to a lot of places in the world but 6th street tops the list for the most amount of beautiful girls. I hope to also be at the F1 race and I plan on also visiting 6th street.

Fixed that for ya...

Back