Test'n'Tune or Track Day before Enduro?

jrhaile

I don't see it on the schedule but I was thinking about coming down to PIR and helping/watching at the Enduro but was wondering if there might be anything going on the day before?

There is nothing on the Cascade calendar for the Friday before the Enduro. We just had a full school on Saturday which, I suspect, is replacing the usual Friday combined practice/HPDE (which didn't seem to generate alot of revenue). Our full school went much better.

If anyone wishes to check for sure, Chris Heinrich is the Enduro chairman and he or board members should know the schedule.

That is correct. There is no school of testing on Friday by CSCC. People will be moving in. I expect that there will be tech and such that evening. Drags will be running that night. See you there.

Per Chris H, the track opens at 4pm Friday for set up. Use the T8 crossing Friday; S/F Saturday. Registration and tech from 6-8PM Friday.

This much is on the announcement,

Schedule
FRIDAY
6:00pm – 8:00pm Registration – Pro Tower (North Paddock)
6:00pm – 8:00pm Tech Inspection"

Just sayin'

What's cool for those interested in TnT...the practice sessions are 45 minutes long! Even more value to this enduro...

Back