Online Registration is open

....White works because it's bright (as we would like to think we are), and a white flag's use is compatible with the reason that we would even be visible to ourselves where you might see us....

Wes,

Only one problem with Ken's white theory. When drivers see Ken waiving the 'white' they're never sure if it's a flag or if he's just drying his underwear, again. :eek: :D

Last edited:
wow 66 entries now were getting there lets see if we cant double that

Wahoo look at all the novices and BMW's :cool:

I will be signing up for novice as soon as I have my license number Karen has my application/etc in hand now.

I will be the only E36 entered looks like?

Pro3 car count low or they entering late?

This is the 1st time we've been able to see the 'flow' of entry's to an event.

REALLY COOL, Holly!

I'm guessing the 'normal' flow is, those who have their life carefully planned months in advance have endered by now.

Then, there are those who are waiting to see if they qualify for any part of the stymulus package or a refund from Bernie Madoff. Their entry's will go in when the check arrives.

Then, there are those who aren't quite sure what they'll be doing at noon today. Their entry's will go in on April 17th.

I think Jeff's entry will go in once we're sure we have a way to attach all the body panels back on the car (one of those 'minor' fixes I mentioned) and the car starts (rewired).

In my case it is typical novice stuff-started car build/rebuild late which then moved everything else late...tow rig, trailer, license application......:eek:

Typically, I get a big clump all together right after the announcement comes out. I didn't get that this race....:(. Then they come in 5 or 6 at a time in a nice steady stream. Not so this race either, been a trickle. Then I get a big clump on the Thursday, Friday, Saturday right around the earlybird deadline.

My world has been about rolling out a new disaster plan for work, which has me on the road Tu-F most weeks. So....I bet there are some waiting for me at home to load into msr.com.

The fun part is the ones that are true online entries, I can review and confirm while I'm traveling.

Holly,

Thanks again for doing this, MSR is fantastic, and I really like seeing who's signed up. Hope we get a bunch last minute.......

That's good!

The fun part is the ones that are true online entries, I can review and confirm while I'm traveling.

That's part of the message that should get out to all the drivers. Not only is it easier for us, it makes the volunteers life easier, too - which ultimately a good thing for us, too! :D

Thanks Holly. It works like a charm.

Dan

Dan - I believe it will be easier for CSCC, we're going to have to adjust for our first use. You'll notice there were some things missing from your profiles when you set them up, that are generally entered on the entry form. I didn't set the non-standard (ICSCC specific) questions up in time, so I'll have to hand enter a lot of that stuff. I'm hoping, that once I add it to your profile, that you won't have to add it again. That was my bad, with change comes adjustment. msr.com will ROCK!!!

I'm too young to be a Queen. Princess is fine.

Dear, there aren't too many people who have their own Lola-GT to keep them company, when their mate is out of town.

OT Alert - I saw this sign on my drive between two little southern AZ towns today. I don't know if you can read it or not. I took it through the windshield on my phone..."Do not enter if flooded". I miss the PNW!

Nothing special Richard, just 2007 GTO headlight stickers. That's the beauty of a generic fiberglass stock car body, for $24.95 you can change it to whatever you want in about 10 minutes. Now, can't say I have ever heard of a barcalounger..

I am SO ready for some racing, I have been sitting in my car making engine sounds and juking the wheel back and forth.

....I am SO ready for some racing, I have been sitting in my car making engine sounds and juking the wheel back and forth.

Ahh Haa, on the 'decal' mods :) nifty trick. Just like those cars in what is it? Oh, yes, NASCAR!

The quote. Yup, after the way you 'treated' Turn 8 in the last race I can visualize you doing that. You got your end-of-year 'juking' and engine sounds in that weekend! :D

PICTURE:
Wow, nice "Pontiac"! Looks like some new grill work just to finish it off properly and some 'clean-up' of the fender decals.

A fresh set of Goodyears too.

Last edited:
Barcalounger is only available to the cool guys Randy :)

Maybe you can get one next year if your a good boy :p

RP

Well Wes,

We find ourselves in the same boat (a boat would have been good) as you. Won't be making Portland :(

Got the car all buttoned up today and Jeff poured the 1st gallon of coolant into the car. Then we watched the gallon of coolant flow down on to the floor :eek: One of the (new) rad hoses has a severe leak at the clamp and yes, the clamp is tight but can't inspect.

Of course to access it means removing newly fabricated sheet metal that Jeff had just spent 3 hours installing.. But then we should have expected that. After all, it is US.

Major frustrations and with only the weekends to work on it, that leaves us with just too much to do. Fix the leak, get rubber on wheels, complete alignment, install new pads (after trading out the LD20 pads that came for the LD19 calipers), bleed systems, all round bolt check, you know.....

See you at Pacific, everybody.

Last edited:
C'mon now, there's time left.

You can't win the race at the first corner, but you can lose it...

I'm pretty busy, but can probably help out somehow.

Thanks very much for the offer, Randy. That's really great and much appreciated!

This wasn't a decision Jeff made lightly. Cleaning up little issues and improvements (some for safety) have just taken longer then expected. We'd probably end up in the Portland paddock still trying to finish up 'fundimentals' of car prep before the 1st practice. Not a good way to start the season.

In fact, between Portland and Seattle we've only gained an extra 2 (weekend) days of work on the car time. But a HUGE amount of pressure is off Jeff (and me). When we show in Seattle, we'll be way far more comfortable with the car and the driver will be more relaxed. That's a 'good thing' as Martha Stewart would say.

Like Jeff said, I'm club racing for fun. It's not like I'm going to miss the opener of the Formula One season! :)

Better to be safe than hurried Rich, so I'm glad you will be taking time to make sure everything is together. Is Jeff planning to run enough to qualify for year end points? Will he run both groups occasionally?
After running all of them last year I am going to pick and choose where to run this year, with no pressure and no hurry, which is why not being ready yet doesn't really matter to me right now. I really want to go to Road America for the 40th anniversary festival in July, but that is a large committment of both time and money, so that remains as a 'tentative' on my very loose schedule.
We do have a motorhome now, and soon a small enclosed trailer will join the family, so we'll be rolling in style. Sort of a retro style based on the age of the equipment, but it fits perfectly with the age of the drivers!
Good luck this year, see you at PR.

Last edited:
Wes,

Up till (as Noah would say) the time of the flood, I felt we could make it. Once the deluge came and appreciating what it takes to get to that hose (plus not knowing WHY it's leaking as the clamp is tight), I knew we were beyond the comfort zone.

Not sure on how many total races Jeff plans on running but he should gather 'some' points in Group 3 as an FC (decals on the car). What he wants to do beyond that, I don't know.

As with so many and as the fine print states, "budget restictions apply".

Sure HOPE you can do the 40th trip to RA. That should be a MAJOR show and great sporting event! One of those once in a life time deals.

Last edited:
Back