Online Registration is open

Interesting...I better check that out. I'm still running the Reaper theme, but it is showing its wear...

I've always preferred the online MSR signup for events and am happy to see that CSCC has embraced the interwebs. The added driver history feature is nice too.

Other than the member number thing, I had no issues signing up for the race or the preceding test day. If only finishing the car was as easy.... :eek:

Agreed, I need some competition! Where are all the Novice C/W (Group 7) drivers?

I don't want to be out there alone turning laps. :(

Looks like someone else registered for NCW also in a Vette, but he must not be on the forum...

Anyone know who he is? Or by asking that am I making myself out to be extremely naive?

Curious as I've met him and he's in a Reynard like Jeff.

You have Ed Scheid listed as an FC #314 running in Group 3 and also in Group 6 as a NOW #314.

I'm pretty sure he has past experience but, is that registration right?

IF he is running in NOW Group 6 (only) it would really be nice if you STILL count him as an FC entry :)

Last edited:
So you guys ARE looking at the entry list...I wondered, if I should leave it viewable or not.

Ed's entered in Group 3. Standard Check-in for Group 6.

But, thanks for checking my work. Finger flubbers still happen, although much less with MSR, because there's very little data entry on my part.

Rick - Where is Jeff's entry???

Last edited:
Sorry Kenny, my car is still in a few pieces that won't fit back together for another month probably. Not sure how many races I'll make this year if bidness doesn't pick up a little. I have a few projects on my back log, but nowhere near the 08' numbers.
If the weather is good I may come down and hang, otherwise I'll be staying in that comfly old barca lounger!

Holly,

It started out like this. A couple of things to do to the car and we're ready. Then, "The Driver" decided there were a 'few' other minor things he wanted to update and fix on the car (and wisely so). As with all race cars, once you decide to update and fix minor things, the nightmares begin and the scale of the project expands exponentially!!

We have our long tow truck/driver (my brother) scheduled for the trip. One two occasions Jeff has almost called him to cancel. But, I'm pretty sure we're now on a path to make it!

Now you want the short answer?

Jeff's entry will probably come in under the April 17 deadline. I'll be checking the on-line registration list on the 18th to see if he's there :)

Last edited:
Ah-hah, the old 'let's make him feel guilty' ploy eh? It does hinge on a few other personal things since the first PIR race was not on my 09' list to begin with. If I do make it down I'd love to work a corner, which I haven't done since the, uh, you know, the uh, 70's...

I shall strive to be there, but the 'boss' may intervene. Perhaps I could bribe her with .... chocolates ... a Target gift card ... a new puppy, or just a promise to leave and give her a week-end to herself. Now that might just do it!

Wes...tsk, tsk. I'll even supply a wi-fi capable laptop to input to a database.....

For heaven's sakes, Ken ! !

Wes, has just moved beyond 33 1/3 RPM Hi-Fi. You really think he's going to know what to do with a Wi-Fi records ??

Wes,

WHITE's are actually NOT manditory. Under FIA rules, ANY color is allowed that is NOT the same as a flag in use at the race. Notice the 'traditional' color in Europe is orange ... which isn't even close to white.

P.S.
You're now 20 posts ahead of me. What's with that?

I'll have to stop working on the car and spend more time posting I guess.

Last edited:
Well, I suppose a REAL driver might indeed assimilate that - but then again we're discussing me now aren't we Killam? White, yellow, red, blue; they are all very pretty colors, but I personaaly just wave at you guys no matter what color it is! Someday perhaps I'll look in the book and find out what it is those people in those little turn station thingees are trying to tell me. Could be enlightening eh?
So white or orange clothing, but no blue, red or green? Oh, I found a pair of white jeans in the spare closet recently which are 34/30. I could now fit those over one leg, (maybe), so if you know any small people who could use those I'll bring them to the worker meeting. When was that again, 11 AM or so?

Sorry Rich, didn't mean to ignore you. Apparently you have been off doing constructive things like working on the 2 liter, while I have wasted yet more of my invaluable time cruising this forum. I am up quite a posts aren't I now?
Get with it man or I'll leave you in the dust...

Back