Online Registration is open

Thanks, Holly. I just registered (and paid) for Group 7.

Please shred the mail registration I sent to you a couple of days ago. You'll probably get it in the mail by Monday.

Michael Colangelo, #327, Novice C/W

Looks fine

Just registered for 2 races (paid with CC) with no problem.

Thanks Holly - this is so incredibly easy.

Thanks, Bob. Let me know what your email confirmation looks like.

Should I put a link to the supps and schedule in the response? Would you find that helpful? Anything else you can think of?

Conference Entry Form

Do we still need to fill out the conference entry form if we sign up on line?

When using motorsportsreg.com in the past for other events it's not been necessary to submit a paper registration. That would sort of defeat the purpose.

Holly - I'll forward you my confirmation letter for your perusal. I personally don't think it needs any extra links or anything.

The subject of paper copies came up at the RATS meeting, and I believe we were told that paper copies needed to be maintained 6 or 7 years, unless the digital records were going to be made available for that long.

Holly, paper copies of entries do NOT need to be submitted. You can create the required paper copies as a report once everyone has registered. You have to maintain the paper copies for Conference.
Also, we worked through the process of combining the paper registrations and the online registrations for the benefit of the registrar at the track. You can ping me privately for help with that.

Scott A.

Awesome. Few little quirks as far as asking for numbers etc (And I am stubborn with having a Datsun and not a Nissan). Other than that I LOVE it.

I am in and ready to go. Just got to get the car ready!!

Yeah, the numbers thing is different. Conference is unique in their assigning of license/car numbers. Much better, but, still unique. So, msr.com is setup to the way the other clubs do it. I'm still thinking about how we can do it differently to cater to our style.

I've asked them to add Datsun, and when they add it, I'll change your entry and your vehicle profile for you. Thanks, Holly

Holly

Is this a Conference thing or just a Cascade thing, is IRDC using this. It was easy and a great thing, thanks for this!!!

Jon Bonforte

Hey Jon - NWMS used it last year at Spokane. Cascade is trying it for this first event. I hope to use it from now on, but, it has some things that aren't perfect.

MSR.com has reached a point in development that made it possible for me, things like deferred cc payment till after the event and automatic class to group assignment were things that weren't finished until February. The guys at msr.com have the best Tech support I've ever seen though, and they have built these new design features from Registrars all over the country giving them input.

For now it's a Club thing.

Holly, many thanks for your hard work on this! I think it works great!

Hopefully, the other ICSCC clubs can adopt this. It helps me spend my money that much faster! ;)

Just waiting for my license application to be finalized and come in the mail. Then I'll register on-line. Thanks,

The electrons aligned correctly and allowed me to successfully register via motorsportsreg.com. That worked really slick and I have to think this helps Registration on the other end - payment is already made, all the required info is there...all good stuff!

Thanks Holly! See you in a few weeks!

Oh, my dear favorite Pro3 driver.

Your sponsor isn't showing. Are you still showing Spirit Halloween Superstores livery on the car? You can add it to your msr.com profile so you don't have to worry about it showing up again, or I can add it for you. Thanks, Holly

Back