Ridge Teasers

I did, but I have in the past and it has worked. You think it is because I used the song in its entirety? If so, I can just affix a longer song that goes beyond the video length. Trying an REM tune now, might run into the same issue. I can watch it (it was "Magic Carpet Ride" by Steppenwolf) but seems no one else can.

stand by

RP

Yeah, using all of a song stops being fair use of a "sample" and becomes "unauthorized broadcast" pretty quickly, at least in the eyes of some license holders.

Anyway, I LOVE that straight climb up the hill! Reminds me of some Pike's Peak videos I've seen. :)

I have a small but distinguished list of hero’s. Wright Brothers, Frank Lloyd Wright, Jackie Stewart, Cal Ripken Jr, and now.. Rod Powell.

Inspiring drive. Keep pushing that elephant!

@(' ')@
\./

Rod, this looks amazing ... congratulations! You know what would be really cool, would be if you could have one of those little track map drawings up in the corner with the little red light beeping along as you make your way around the circuit! Maybe video techie ... Colin I think? ... could manage that?

I have a small but distinguished list of hero’s. Wright Brothers, Frank Lloyd Wright, Jackie Stewart, Cal Ripken Jr, and now.. Rod Powell.

Inspiring drive. Keep pushing that elephant!

@(' ')@
\./

Your too kind Coley, but were just regular guys, Joe and I. We saw a potential need and it seems we are filling it. Its been grueling, fun, and exhausting.

Very exciting to boot.

And Bonnie, I would love it if someone could do one of those reference maps in the upper corner as the video tracks. Not only would it be a great reference point, it would be great advertising.

Would also like to have a sim published in the primary racer formats, haven't the foggiest idea where to start, so chime in guys if you can point us in the right direct.

RP and JM

All these hilly new tracks sure don't help us torque-less momentum cars. Looks like another place for the PRO3's to dominate the 944's like at ORP. Only consolation is the hills seem to hurt the miatas even more!

Looking forward to driving the Ridge!

Fords and Vees

All you folks in the PNW are getting really spoiled. My suspicions and forecast for next year will be many
visits from a number of us up here. I just bet the open wheel crowd are going to love this layout. Especially me. Yup......a lot of road trips to come.............. i just bet opening day will be jammed?? Make room for a bunch of Vees.
Bob Williams

Back