FS: 1993 Porsche 968, track prepped; street legal

KirklandDL

Incredibly fun and great handling car, just don't have time to use it these days...

Factory M030 Canadian car (imported, registered and with US instrument cluster). Midnight metallic blue., 60K miles. 3.0-litre, >236 h.p., 4-cylinder, six-speed manual, limited slip. 3M matte black wrap over front bumper, hood, roof.

$24,000 in modifications and maintenance over past four years. Most records since new. No accidents, never winter driven. Last four years used for PCA Driver's Ed. Still licensed for road, air conditioning still works.
Body is a conservative 8/10. Some stone chips in front and around wheel wells, but otherwise an exceptionally clean car. Never been off track.

Interior set up for DE: Full DAS, six-point welded cage with removable cross bar so you can carry an extra wheelset in the back, two Sparco seats (Evo2, Pro2000), six-point belts, racing pedals, MOMO hub, Sparco wheel with quick release, Blaupunkt stereo, air conditioning, on-board extinguisher. Have most of the stock interior

Modifications: KLA strut brace, Turbo S OEM front spoiler, painted factory rear spoiler, RS Barn exhaust, air-box mod and chip. Kinesis 17 x 8.5 and 17 x 10 K57 wheels with fairly new Pilot Sport Cups. Also included are second set of 17-inch OEM Cup 1 wheels with Michelin Pilot Sports.

Maintenance highlights (prior owner): New clutch, pressure plate and lightweight flywheel, master cylinder and release bearing. New front tie rods, all belts and pulleys, new engine mounts, new rotors, new oil-pan gasket, power-steering hoses, read-diff gasket. New PFC 97 brake pads (current owner installed) with 50 miles on them... Absolutely no leaks. Whatever the car needed, it received.

more pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/62062031@N05/

SOLD, sorry I didn't edit this earlier

Thanks for looking, happy to answer any questions,
Dave
livinginkirkland@yahoo.com

Attachments

• 968.sized.jpg
    968.sized.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 313
Last edited:
Thanks!

Took me a while to find this one and I've been amazed at what it can do. Wish I had time to use it, but the kids are now at that age where the next 5-7 years are looking to be way too busy...

i love it, this is a great car. im trying to convince my friend to buy it. he is a little worried about the price. he is looking for something closer to stock. do you have the stock seats? more pics? thanks i love the car

Back