Spokane

greg_coffin

Check out the Spokane GP flyer in Memo 3. Some pretty interesting stuff, not to mention a picture of just how flat a Mygale FC can go thru a corner.

Three races for the price of 2 for a start, and a lap record up for grabs in every class.

Can't wait! Things are moving along nicely and this should be my first novice race weekend on my home track.

James

We are working on a price structure that will make the Spokane Race the best Novice value in years.......the best race value period for years and I remember $65.00 entry fees. Stay tuned for more, or come to the NWMS meeting next Wednesday.

James

We are working on a price structure that will make the Spokane Race the best Novice value in years.......the best race value period for years and I remember $65.00 entry fees. Stay tuned for more, or come to the NWMS meeting next Wednesday.

That's great to hear. Let me know if there is anything I/Our club over here can do to help.

That is awesome news James. :)

Yeah I was worried about money for finishing the cage/safety stuff but I ended up taking out a personal loan to finish the project on time, hopefully. So in total, I will only be 5k in debt for this whole project. Not too shabby for something that will have over 15k+ into it.

Back