Final hurdle for new Shelton race track, your support needed

That, another half gallon of vodka, a fifth of kahlua and a gallon and a half of sweet and sour gets you almost 3 gallons of good and ready for the season with Iguana cocktails

I dunno -- I prefer the "Skip-and-Go-Naked" -- half gallon of vodka, 12 pack of Keystone light, 6 cans of Sprite, and pink lemonade.

That, another half gallon of vodka, a fifth of kahlua and a gallon and a half of sweet and sour gets you almost 3 gallons of good and ready for the season with Iguana cocktails

Who the hell you trying to kid? That won't even get you to the PIR paddock!

BTW, how come I don't get a GPDA thingy on the bottom of my sig? Too stooopid?

RP

Who the hell you trying to kid? That won't even get you to the PIR paddock!

BTW, how come I don't get a GPDA thingy on the bottom of my sig? Too stooopid?

RP

Here ya go.

Rod's avatar sm.jpg

Well, no matter how I size them, the come out the same, but if you click on them they are a bit larger (but are way cooler full screen). BIG shout out to Ryan Hieronymus, he took the screen shots off the latest sim he is making. Lotta work there.

You can put them in this way.

attachment.php

Just put them on an image hosting site like the admin says and use img tags to place them here.

Man, that looks good. Gotta suck it up to do that drop properly.
Also sounds like it takes time and patience to post the pics properly, which of course leaves me out!

RP

Yer a good man, got my good side. Won't look like that after I door you up on opening day smartass!

Couldn't pass up the opportunity, but don't get yer panties in a wad bro. We'll get you hooked up with the real deal. We just need a good pic of your new ride in action, all dressed out in true #94 gala. Opening day should be a hoot. I hear the motor sounds pretty bad-ass, too.

Couldn't pass up the opportunity, but don't get yer panties in a wad bro. We'll get you hooked up with the real deal. We just need a good pic of your new ride in action, all dressed out in true #94 gala. Opening day should be a hoot. I hear the motor sounds pretty bad-ass, too.

Can't get the panties too wadded up, I'm the one looking out his deck at the whales in Maui my good man.

Got my decals on too, so don't change a thing on my new sig avatar.

Time to get this thread back on task.

Most, if not all, of you guys and gals know that Joe Manke and myself are the developers of The Ridge Motorsports Park.

If not, well SURPRISE!

At any rate, I have asked others (Thanks Randy) to post in favor of the proceedings of the project, mostly because Joe and I are a bit publicity shy on this topic.

But, this really is it, the BIG ONE.

So, if you are able, please attend the hearing next Wednesday on the 6th. Those that have been to the previous hearings know the drill, you may not get a seat in the hearing chambers, but I am going to arrange for video and sound out in the waiting area. Pack your patience, this may be a long one.

Numbers count, so the more the merrier. An email blast will go out Friday to everyone on the supporters list (687 people) with a list of local restaurants, and if you can, please take the time to dine at one of them and mention you are in town for the Ridge Motorsports Group, or for the proposed racetrack, whichever rolls off your tongue easier.

Thanks in advance to all that can come, and all that are there in spirit only. Your continued support has been very uplifting, three years now we have been at it, and I will tell you sincerely I was on the verge of quitting many times, especially after we lost our home to the fire. But, in true racer fashion, I just could not give up until I actually won, lost, or was hauled off.

We may in fact be making our own history here, so you just may be able to say "I remember when that was only an Idea".

Thanks in advance to everyone,

Rod and Joe,

your TRMG servants.

See you guys there the wife has even gotten permission to represent Mason County 11 Fire Department and hopefully a few guys from the station will show as well.

Last edited:
Since I had to work today, couldn't be there in body, but I am in spirit. My actual body is sitting here at the computer with fingers crossed in anticipation of the voting results...

Back