Final hurdle for new Shelton race track, your support needed

Well, no matter how I size them, the come out the same, but if you click on them they are a bit larger (but are way cooler full screen). BIG shout out to Ryan Hieronymus, he took the screen shots off the latest sim he is making. Lotta work there.

Attachments

• Back straight view down the hill.jpg
    Back straight view down the hill.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 646
Upper plateau, looking at entry to corner down the Ridge (gotta suck it up here)

Attachments

• Overhead back straight.jpg
    Overhead back straight.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 204
Last one, this method of posting is way too "not" user friendly, Steve you got a better way or are thumbnails the default?

Anyway, here is how you will be getting off the Ridge, dimensionally close to the corkscrew at Laguna.

Attachments

• How to get off the Ridge.jpg
    How to get off the Ridge.jpg
    320.1 KB · Views: 220
Thanks for the kind words. This track is being developed in a 3d modeling program and can be exported to any number of different simulators. I chose to concentrate on GTR2 but it can and will be available on rFactor, as well as most other major simulator titles. The idea is to get as much publicity for the track that we can.

Thanks for the kind words. This track is being developed in a 3d modeling program and can be exported to any number of different simulators. I chose to concentrate on GTR2 but it can and will be available on rFactor, as well as most other major simulator titles. The idea is to get as much publicity for the track that we can.

Well, there's a whole "nation" of SCCA racers on Apexspeed quite a few of whom race weekly in rFactor :)

So I just looked at the screenshots that Rod posted. The reduction in size hurts overall resolution a lot. The actual full screen high res pictures look a lot better, and so will the track in-game. :)

Ryan,

What website will the GTR2 track be posted to. I find most on No Grip and pilsbierbude.

If you click the dinky little thumbnails, you get a much larger image... they look pretty decent on my big monitors running 1600x1200 resolution.

File attachments of any kind, since they're stored in our database, are limited in size (although, Rod, you CAN attach more than one file to a single post...), but I boosted the size limit to a value quite a bit higher than most other vBulletin sites I've seen.

Finally, if you want to post up a truly big-assed picture, host it on your own Web space and link to it.

Back