IRDC 4 Hour Enduro - April 10, 2011 - INFO PAGE

Is it really "Tripple" K ? Seems like if it was going to be misspelled it would be Trippple K. Or maybe I shouldn't make jokes about anyone who goes by KKK. hehe

Good to see entries coming in. Keep 'em coming! A four hour enduro in the limited class is the perfect place to shake down your sprint race car nice and early so you can be ready to roll when the Championship season starts.

The lastest issue hits the News Stands Today, and you mailbox if you subscribe approximately Feb 22!

Just bought what I thought was the latest issue of Grassroots Motorsports (February right?) and can''t find the enduro announcement. I don't think they publish monthly do they?

Just a clarification, the Grassroots Motorsports Enduro ad is in the "April" 2011 edition, which is mailed to subscribers this week, and on news stands February 22nd. The current issue on news stands now is the "February" 2011 edition.

I updated the first post with a driver update.

A motorsportreg link is also provided on the first post.

Last edited:
IRDC Ad in Grassroots Motorsports Mag

I just received clairification from Grassroots.

It mails to subscribers Feb 2, which puts it in mailboxes about the 15th, it is on sale at newsstands Feb. 22.

Debbie Brozyna
Advertising/Event Coordinator
Motorsport Marketing, Inc.
www.GrassrootsMotorsports.com

This is different then what I was told when researching and placing the ad. Debbie told me the Ad brochure was incorrectly worded.

No matter still accomplishes the same thing. Explains why we have had a hard time finding the April issue.

IRDC Enduro Grassroots Motorsport Ad see page 156

I just received the APRIL issue in the mail. The ad is there. Will post up a pic shortly

Across from a article about E36 M3. The issue cover has a E30 on it go figure :)
9iKHYc

grr wont post so here is the link
http://flic.kr/p/9iKHYc

Last edited:
YEAH! My car in that shot and it has officially graced the pages of GRM! Well, that does it, now I HAVE to enter the car in the 4 hour..

Thanks to IRDC's Scott Norton for coordinating the Grassroots Motorsports ad. Really nice way to think outside the box and try something different. Great photo by Gerry Frechette. And thanks to IRDC webmaster Glen Peterson for his design work on the ad. I will keep you all posted on the out of area responses / interest we get from this. It's also nice for 20+ of our Conference racers to see their car gracing the pages of Grassroots Motorsports. All in all - good positive Conference exposure (even if we dont get a large number of entries from this).

The 10th team entry has just been added. Mike Olsen is in the race! This will be your first opportunity in 2011 to beat the 2010 ICSCC Driver of the Year!

Hi Frank,

Are we going to be 10th o the grid or 11th? I talked to you earlier this week because I couldn't register on line. (I don't know much about computers).

Prototype Development Group
Stockton, California
endurance-1 2010 Factory Five Gen II GTM
Driver: Mike Holland, San Diego, Ca.
Chris Durbin, Pittsburg, Penn.

#44 Limited - 1 1995 Ford Mustang
Team Blues Cruise
Brentwood, California
Driver: Robert Walter
open seat for sale

Thanks to all you racers up there that helped make our trip and to come and play with you guys and gals!

Richard
www.PDG4.com

Richard,

Thank you for signing up and bringing two cars up from California for this years IRDC Enduro. Our IRDC Registrar will manually enter your entry data shortly on motorsportreg. I have you officially in Grid Position 11 for Car #41 GTM and Grid Position 12 for Car #44 Mustang. See my first post for the current entry list / grid positions.

We have 12 entries to date.

*****Attention Potential Conference Enduro Racers***** - A Mustang Enduro seat is available (see above post).

The 10th team entry has just been added. Mike Olsen is in the race! This will be your first opportunity in 2011 to beat the 2010 ICSCC Driver of the Year!

Oh great...now not only will my fellow racers attempt to finish ahead of me, but now they are going to beat me too? Good lord! ;)

That should be Team Frankenbimmer, by the way...

The DB Motorsports (name may change with a sponsorship) L3 team now has a 3 man crew - Mark Isaacs, Jeff Smith and Brian Bonsell :smile:

Now if it could just confirm 2 more drivers we are set. :(
And then we all can begin chanting for mild sunny weather.

Bill

Hey Bill -
Still looking for #3? My 944 is still quite unfinished, but I've been dying to do this enduro. Then again I would need to dial my testosterone down a few notches (similar to my chump car enduro).

Give me a holler sometime
(206.491.3791)
Mike

Frank....

Just finalized arrangements with Mike Adams as 3rd driver for #26 Miata. Send you email as well. Please don't let it out to anyone else for fear the 944 Cup guys will kick Mike out for getting into a Miata seat!

Bill

Bill, thanks for the update. I added your final driver to the list on the initial post.

ENDURO PARTICIPANTS - If you have additional confirmed drivers, please pass along to me and I will update the driver list. While we currently have 14 official entries on motorsportreg, I was notified today (March 2nd) that two more entries will be entered shortly. Last year we had 18 entries, so we expect to pass that milestone shortly.

Last edited:
Back