E3
1st - Zoom'n Boomers (Mike Tripp, Dave Dunning) Mazda Miata
2nd - TC Motorsports (Rick Edwards, Zack Zawisca) Mazda Miata
3rd - Old Fart Racing (Mark Keller, Jack Scher) Mazda Miata

L1
1st - C-Note Racing (Manfred Duske, Scott Morton, Craig Johnson) Datsun 240Z

L2
1st - ZeroSeven Motorsports (Stuart Geddes, Gord Galloway) Acura Integra
2nd - The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Jason Vein, Dave Bennett, Chuck Hurley) BMW 325is

L3
1st - Mazda Madness (Frank DiMiceli, Scott Faris, Bruce Boyd) Mazda Miata
2nd - Carp Diem (Bill Bonsell, David Canover, Mike Adams) Mazda Miata
3rd - Team Koehler (Colin Koehler, Kenneth Koehler) Honda CRX
4th - A&L Auto Sales (Jordan Isaak, Arvid Isaak) Honda CRX
5th - Jinxed Racing (Rady Robertson, Julie Kamarow) Mazda Miata

ESR
1st - Gasoline Alley - (Tony Carabello) Spec Ford Racer

FINAL RESULTS (Overall)
1 - Nixon Prosports
2 - The BMW Store
3 - Pat's Autosports
4 - Racing on Adare
5 - Zoom'n Boomers
6 - TC Motorsports
7 - Old Fart Racing
8 - C-Note Racing
9 - DunFor
10 - ZeroSeven Motorsports
11 - Mazda Madness
12 - Carp Diem
13 - Team Koehler
14 - Hound Dog Racing
15 - Gasoline Alley
16 - A&L auto Sales
17 - Jinxed Racing
18 - The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
19 - Brown Bros Racing

Enduro Racers,

IRDC is very proud to present the 6th Annual "4 Hours of Pacific Raceways" on April 10, 2011. This INFO PAGE will be kept up to date with updates of race information and a detailed list of participating drivers. Please utilize this thread to ask questions of the Race Chairman or contact me directly: (425) 785-2376, fdimiceli@comcast.net

GENERAL NOTES:
- Entry method on motorsportreg is for PRIMARY DRIVER only. All other drivers are requested to fill out the 2011 IRDC Enduro Entry Form and return entry forms to PRIMARY DRIVER who should submit ALL team entries at one time to IRDC Registrar.
- All drivers must have current 2011 licenses. Note that 2010 ICSCC Licenses expire by race date - RENEW EARLY!
- A detailed DRIVER ENTRY LIST of all drivers entered will be we kept at this location. Just provide me your updates on this thread or contact me directly.
- Entrance to Pacific Raceways on Saturday, April 9th prior to 4:00 pm is allowed to participate in the Lapping Sessions of the IRDC School. Enduro Lapping participants and early (before 4:00 pm) Enduro arrivals will be allowed to set up their Enduro pit stalls only AFTER 4:00 pm. See www.irdc-racing.com for Lapping signups / information. If you do arrive before 4:00 pm on Saturday, please stay near the far west end of the paddock to allow for a quicker setup of the Enduro paddock configuration by IRDC in the center paddock area. The Saturday IRDC School / Lappers will be setup in the far east end (near ProFormance Racing School and the fuel pumps). Thanks very much for your consideration.

SPECIAL REQUEST TO POTENTIALLY NEW ENDURO RACERS:
IRDC invites you to consider running your first Enduro. As a regular Conference sprint racer, you probably have racing buddies that are Enduro regulars. During the two 2010 Enduros, both IRDC and Cascade created an easy way to participate in Endurance racing for the first time with your regular sprint car. Again this year, IRDC is utilizing multiple LIMITED classes (no Enduro mods needed for your car, limited tire changes, etc.) in our Enduros. Cars and teams can easily participate in Enduros for the first time (as long as your car meets safety requirements of ICSCC Championship racing). Come experiance the TEAMWORK, CAMARADERIE, and increase your racing skill in a challenging new racing environment. Instead of racing against your buddies all weekend long, create a new Enduro TEAM and race as a TEAM with your buddies. I'm sure our Enduro regulars will provide assistance and encouragement to new Enduro participants, just ask. I am looking forward to my first Enduro competing in a LIMITED Class (L3) in my Spec Miata. Come join us! Thanks, F.D.

MOTORSPORTREG OFFICIAL TEAM ENTRY LIST:
http://www.motorsportreg.com/index..../uidEvent/32A68AD8-9700-2A37-72C05944B37D9798

UPDATED DRIVER ENTRY LIST:
(updated 4/11/11, listings in grid order)

*** FINAL COUNT - 19 Team Entries (we beat last year!) ***

Grid Position 1
#52 C-Note Racing
1970 Datsun 240Z, L1
1. Manfred Duske
2. Scott Morton
3. Craig Johnson

Grid Position 2
#3 Hound Dog Racing
2001 BMW M3, E1
1. Michael McAleenan
2. Eric Krause
3. Jerold Lowe
Lowe Group Racing
Smith Aling P.S.
EKR

Grid Position 3
#26 Carpe Diem
1991 Mazda Miata, L3
1. Bill Bonsell
2. David Conover
3. Mike Adams
DB Motorsports
Promotion Graphex
BrightLeaf Web design
Fullcircleplantfood.com

Grid Position 4
#29 Mazda Madness
1990 Mazda Miata, L3
1. Frank DiMiceli
2. Scott Faris
3. Bruce Boyd
TC Motorsports
SAFARIS Motorsports
Labels West

Grid Position 5
#21 Old Fart Racing
1992 Mazda Miata, E3
1. Mark Keller
2. Jack Scher
Blackjack Racing
Jeff's Auto & Friends, Team Principle - Jeff Clark

Grid Position 6
#4 Pat's Autosport
2002 BMW M Coupe, E1
1. Pat Boyle
2. Mike Blaszczak
3. Mike Helton

Grid Position 7
#31 Brown Bros Racing
2000 Ford Mustang Cobra R, E1
1. Tim Brown
2. Peter Balijet
Brown Bros Ford Lincoln, Vancouver BC

Grid Position 8
#77 ZeroSeven Motorsports
1993 Acura Integra Type R, L2
1. Stuart Geddes
2. Gord Galloway
Triple K Autobody, High River AB

Grid Position 9
#13 Zoom'n Boomers
1991 Mazda Miata, E3
1. Mike Tripp
2. Dave Dunning
Advantage Collision, Midas

Grid Position 10
#188 The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
BMW 325i, L2
1. Jason Vein
2. Dave Bennett
3. Chuck Hurley
Grip Racing, TireShavingNW.com, Adare Motorsports

Grid Position 11
#197 Jinxed Racing
2000 Mazda Miata, E3
1. Randy Robertson
2. Julie Kamarow
Sound Family Medicine, Lucernex

Grid Position 12
#27 TC Motorsports
1992 Mazda Miata, E3
1. Rick Edwards
2. Zac Zawisza
TC Motorsports - Team Principle, Carlo Sparacio

Grid Position 13
#10 Team Koehler
1990 Honda CRX Si, L3
1. Colin Koehler
2. Kenneth Koehler
Burien Honda Motorsports

Grid Position 14
#99 The BMW Store
2009 BMW M3, E1
1. Rocky Elli
2. Keith Carter
The BMW Store

Grid Position 15
#177 A&L Auto Sales
1990 Honda CRX Si, L3
1. Jordan Isaak
2. Arvid Isaak
A&L Auto Sales

Grid Position 16
#1 Racing on Adare
1989 BMW 325is, E2
1. James Colborn
2. Dan Rogers
Team Principle: Scott Adare

Grid Position 17
#731 Nixon Prosports
1999 Pontiac Grand Prix, E1
1. Robert Styan
2. Gerald Paetz
Nixon Pro Sports, Vancouver BC

Grid Position 18
#74 DunFor
1995 Dodge Neon, E2
1. Rob Dunn
2. Paul Forgey
Car Tender, Seattle WA

Grid position 19
#03 Gasoline Alley
Spec Racer Ford, ESR
1. Tony Carabello

Last edited:
Just a reminder to all the drivers. There is a competing event at Portland the same weekend as the enduro, so volunteers will be in short supply. Be sure to bring someone to share with the whole class and not just with your team. Chump Car is running a pair of 7 hour enduros that weekend. I don't know if the worker car is going to be run, but obviously if it does, a number of the volunteers will be driving that, on top of the ones who stay to work the event. Fair warning.

I was looking forward to running this event but can due to travel needs. Going to be a hard weekend,wishing I was in Seattle but needing to be elsewhere. Drive safe and have tons of fun.

Oh crap! First event and there is a conflict.
And yes, it will have an impact on our volunteer base and hopefully not on our entries as well.
We usually see on an IRDC race weekend 6-8 workers from Portland......that would cover 3 to 4 turns. That is a lot!

I have just deleted the rest of my posting (before our web guru has to delete it and ban me from the forum). "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all" type thing.

All I know is that I will be in Seattle and bringing down as many volunteers from up North as can muster so we can all race SAFELY.

Just registered in L3....just need to confirm additional drivers. And after last weekend, I definitely know I can drive a race car much better than a 9 hp kart!! I'm still in pain...:redface:

I'm planning on being there since it's my home track. I was planning on getting on a team as a member of a pit crew, but if we are short on flaggers I will volunteer for flagging duty.

Rob What did I miss? Looking at the schadules that I can find shows NWMS at OPR the weekend before and ORSCCA the following weekend. What's doing at Portland?

The DB Motorsports (name may change with a sponsorship) L3 team now has a 3 man crew - Mark Isaacs, Jeff Smith and Brian Bonsell :smile:

Now if it could just confirm 2 more drivers we are set. :(
And then we all can begin chanting for mild sunny weather.

Bill

Frank,
Please add Eric Krause and Jerold Lowe as drivers to the #3 BMW M3. I guess the team name can be "Hound Dog Racing" for now.
Sponsor: Lowe Group Racing, Smith Aling P.S., and EKR.
Thanks.

Thanks for your driver / team name update Michael. I updated the initial post with your info. I also added the motorsportreg link to the initial post for a quick view of the official team entry list. To those who get Grassroots Motorsports Magazine, watch your mailboxes for the latest issue in the next few days with our IRDC Enduro race announcement ad.

To those who get Grassroots Motorsports Magazine, watch your mailboxes for the latest issue in the next few days with our IRDC Enduro race announcement ad.

The lastest issue hits the News Stands Today, and you mailbox if you subscribe approximately Feb 22!

Back