Dennis Fromm
Joe Martin
Kirk Hall
Dave Neveaux
Bob Kronenburg
Keith Van Dyne
Robert Hornbeck
All Legends in their own minds. Once a Legend, Always a Legend
And we would like to start the pole position bidding at $200.00. We're gonna lead at least once this year!
Hey this year I hear that not only are we going to handicap by weight but also average age. We've got to be about 500 years old between our team:)

Team 14 (Name TBA) driver update:

1. Scott Faris
2. Mark Higinbotham
3. Frank DiMiceli
4. Karen Stimson
5. Sebastian Vettel *
6. Jimmie Johnson *

* Seb and JJ will call me back this weekend for final confirmation. If not them, two other locals stated they may fill our final two spots. To Bill Bonsell - I will let you know Monday if we still have a final spot.

while your team is getting busy with the salsa...will that make for stiff competition for the rest of us, and should you consult your doctor before engaging in such activity...just say'n

Salsa is prepared before-hand by our shining and ever-happy leader so no time will be required for preparation. Regarding the stiff competition, please make notes and maybe even a video clip to share with the rest of us on how stiff the competition is at the tail end of the pack. I really appreciate the offer. That was unusually nice of you and quite out of character.

I made the team, thanks guys!!
I have 300 hours of practise booked before I show my face south of the border or maybe just blow the dust off my helmet:smile:.

Hey Kyle...

I don't think any problem adding your GF to the team list. Could probably do 7...check with Michael.....
OR...
my son and I could jump to the SM team of Mark, Frank and Scott if they would want us to make some room for your GF....plus one more you guys could round up to fill out the 6 member team....

just trying to accomodate....

Bill

Bill, Kyle, Frank: I'd prefer having no more than 6 drivers on my team so if Bill and Brian decide to go to Frank's team then we'll take Dani. We still have time to get a sixth driver or maybe we'll just run with 5 drivers. I'm sure it will all work out just fine, either way.

You guys just let me know what you decide.

Hey Randy

I didn't know my grandpa Ron was going to be at the race. He's 83 and doesn't get around to good. I know dad(Rob) is going to be there.

Adam

Hey all.

I have 3 people total looking to find a team for the Kart Enduro. We are all experienced drivers, and have all run kart enduro's prior.

Please let me know if anyone has any open positions for:

Brad Greco
Trever McDermott
Vince Hansen

Thanks!!

Back