3rd annual "Worker Appreciation Kart Enduro" info here

Ya Kenny, why don't you and your son Dan COME ON DOWN. No, sorry for you that would be UP.
You could go home stiff and sore and have Holly take good care of you. (I know Holly, I know. It's not gonna happen)

I haven't heard anything from my agent.

Daniel has acquired consistent employment, and a roof over his head. His participation depends upon those priorities remaining satisfied, so I won't speak for him.

Is there a set of the supps (script) for this event? I have to assume that those that live locally will have ample opportunity for seat time on this 'new' track configuration. And of course, that will put a lot of pressure on those that won't. It's an interesting challenge, never the less.

Wait for it...
anticipation.jpg

Last edited:
Pressure schmesser, rules schmooles. It's for fun and camaraderie. Of course, you'll have to dumb down your discourse considerably so we can understand what the hell you're talking about.

I will attempt to connect with my "Dr. Seuss" psyche, Randy. But the last time I tried that, somebody else was at the affront.

I have an anonymous donor that cannot attend the kart enduro, that will match the first $100 donation to the workers fund.

TEAM DFL additions: Two young hotshoes from the Spec Miata world: Kyle Keenan & Thomas Micich

So, the team is:

Michael Colangelo
Bill Bonsell
Brian Bonsell
Keith Novak
Kyle Keenan
Thomas Micich

Please add Jameson to the Salsa Loca team. We can still add JC on if he wants, or we'd be happy to rename the team to not sully his reputation.

My Girlfriend, Dani, is looking for a seat with a team for the enduro! She has some trackday and auto-x experience, and will be driving an SM next season.

If anyone has an open seat, let me know!

I'm running into complications attempting to mount this DOY trophy to my helmet for this event. I figure it's worth a few charity passes at least...right? Hello? Is this thing on? ............<crickets>.........

If Killam needs rules, I'm sure we could create a special set just for him!

Thanks Mike, but no. I'm well aware of how you guys put rules together.

I'd prefer the anarchy. A dash of chaos, a little mystery, just a smidge of redirect, and things should work out just exactly the way you wouldn't expect.

Schmools?

Hey Kyle...

I don't think any problem adding your GF to the team list. Could probably do 7...check with Michael.....
OR...
my son and I could jump to the SM team of Mark, Frank and Scott if they would want us to make some room for your GF....plus one more you guys could round up to fill out the 6 member team....

just trying to accomodate....

Bill

Kyle:

Regrettably, when you guys are having all the fun, I will be over the North Pole on my way to Beijing to freeze my tropical butt.

I really wanted to be there to:

1. Run over the track monkey.

2. To make Curtiss eat his words

3. To enjoy true racing camaraderie; .................. but work I must to subsidy my racing and other forms of adult pleasures.

Please have a wonderful time and whatever you do, don't buy Salsa made in New York City and don't drive like I drive.

Go team Salsa Loca!!!!!!!!

Love and kisses;

J.C.

P.S. BTW, ...................... the team's name should be Salsa Loca instead of Salsa Loco . Spanish is a romance language and very generic. Salsa is a female word therefore the letter "A" instead of the letter "O"; unless the Salsa in question has an alternative lifestyle or purpose. In Cuba there is no such thing as lesbian salsa. My salsa is orgasmic in nature as oppose to organic and there is where the sexual reference ends.

Kyle:

There is absolutely no way you could "sully" my reputation. You guys and gals do a wonderful job of "sullying" my reputation on this forum on a regular basis. LOL.

I am proud that while I am at work, you guys are carrying the Salsa Loca banner "sullied" or not.

GO TEAM SALSA LOCA!!!!

J.C.

Dave:

>>U think JC will show up??? He knows he will have to bring 20lbs of salsa for the party.<<

Sorry Dave. I will in Beijing. I will bring 20 lbs. of egg rolls if you like.

J.C.

Orgasmic in nature huh now we can't lose. ANd I will happily run over the Trunk Monkey for you, with your permission of course. Wishing all your flights are event free.

Orgasmic in nature huh now we can't lose. ANd I will happily run over the Trunk Monkey for you, with your permission of course. Wishing all your flights are event free.

while your team is getting busy with the salsa...will that make for stiff competition for the rest of us, and should you consult your doctor before engaging in such activity...just say'n

Back