3rd annual "Worker Appreciation Kart Enduro" info here

Geez Tim, You sound like Kyle Keenan!!! But don't worry, we got your number in our sights for next year.. Oh yes, last place will be our,,, it will be ours.......

Last edited:
Kyle, perhaps if you would of kept your hand out of the chips and salsa and been taking notes like i'd of suggested, all this smack talking could of been avoided ;)

-Kyle (Not to be confused with Kyle Busch, I didnt cuss out the reporters after the race, nor did I wreck anyone)

I'd like to thank everyone that took the time and spent the money to take part in this event. I know that the mechanical condition of many of the karts was a little bit wanting, and that several of the teams had more than one unplanned stop, which was probably frustrating. Please accept my apologies.

The Ground Pounder Drivers Association (GPDA) is very grateful for your participation. You all made the event a success if one measures this by having some fun getting out for some off-season racing with friends and shaking the dust off. I know I had a great time, even though I'm really sore still.

More importantly, you all showed our invaluable workers some serious love. Together, we all raised $1300 for the worker fund, and also covered the worker team entry fee so they could race for free. Well done everyone.

One of the guys running this year with us is friends with the owner of Grand Prix Raceway. It is my understanding that they are quite racer friendly. I know nothing of the venue other than that. I can try to get some infromation or try to open some communication to try and do something next year there.

Big thanks to Randy and the Ground Pounders for all their work in putting this together and to Apex for hosting and having us. I hope everyone else had as much fun as I did!!

Back