1982 RX7 Pro7/ITA entry level car with trailer - $3500

Bluevee33

I just accepted a job working as a mechanic on a pro team back east... I now have to sell my car that I just bought in May. The car originated as a Spec 7 car out of Arizona.
Car is a 1982 RX7 GSL. Autopower bolt-in cage, Racing Beat sway bars and springs, Ultra Shield Intermediate Road Race Seat and a detachable steering wheel. Engine is a professionally built ITA 12A. Had 10 race weekends on it when I bought the car. I've done 3 race weekends on the engine since owning the car.
Spares include 2 usable sets of Toyo R888's 205/60 13 on aluminum rims. Also 1 usable (Rain) set of Kumho VictorRacer V700 205/60 13 on Stock rims. A spare distributor, front rotor, front strut bar, and a bunch of other little things.
Belts are FIA 6 point with a 2012 expiration date.

Right now sitting in the passenger side of the car is a running/driving 12A and a mated 5 Speed trans with a good clutch and a driveshaft, pulled out of my parts car. I also have a spare hood and radiator from the parts car.

I also have a custom single axle trailer that RX7 fits perfectly on.

This car is an amazing school/track day car and with some more sorting and modifying to the PRO7 rules could be an awesome PRO7 car. The SPEC7 rules from Arizona had the car almost completely stock, so there is room to advance now.

I'm a little flexable on the price since I'm moving in 2 weeks and need this gone ASAP, but if I can't sell this car I will leave it where it is in storage for a year or 2 until I can find a way to get it back east.

Call me at 541 913 0201
Robert

Attachments

• IMG00105-20100323-1256.jpg
    IMG00105-20100323-1256.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 395
  • IMG00104-20100323-1255.jpg
    IMG00104-20100323-1255.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 375
Last edited:
I've been thinking about it all day... For a Conference member or friend of... I'll sell the car and everything I have for $3200... I really really need this car gone ASAP!!

Hi Robert! Dang I'm bummed to see you go...was looking forward to competing against you and Zenner :( Hope you come back someday. Good luck with the sale. I think the market is a little cold right now, glad you are getting some interest, I've had my cars for sale for months with no replies. Can I buy my Kuhmo's back from ya? :p

- David

Sure David.. You can get those tires back.. But you're gonna have to drive to Eugene, jack up my car, and swap out the tires... I'm having to leave the car at the hangar at the Eugene Airport since I drive out on Monday morning... I only drove on those tires for a season and a half after Portland...

Car is still available... I'm currently in Minnesota, working on a Trans Am Series team. I am very motivated to sell this car. I can have people meet you at the car's location so you can check it out and tow it home...

I'll accept almost any reasonable offer.

Call me at 541 913 0201.

Robert

I have a verbal/email commitment that this car is sold... Waiting on the contract to be signed and money in the bank!! On top of actually getting money back on my taxes, this has been an amazing week...

Hmmm- For some reason I can't figure that one out. But I have a lot of patience so time will tell. Thanks for the interesting tidbit.

He's coming back from the Dark Side of Swedish Engineering.... That should do it....

If not think of Marks car...

Back