Chump Car racing live

Thank you Bryan.

I've just peed my pants.

It is so much funnier when it happens to someone else.......... specially to those who deposit numerous empty beer bottles in my race car.

Very, very funny!!!

I believe that my last post may have been misunderstood, as I have always said nothing but high praise for the CSCC/Conference workers at PIR. In fact, my posts here have constantly emphasized the professional nature of the workers we utilize for our events. My comment about volunteers being more motivated when getting paid has to do with the non-club volunteers that we attract at 20+ other tracks and events. We may get 30 people who sign-up under "Volunteers" on our website to work a race... then have 10 show-up. However, if we announce prior to the event that we will pay workers, we may get 20. Again, please remember that I come from a 10-year history of club-working (unpaid) racing with CalClub. I know what dedication a great club and great people can bring to any race.

John

@ John. Your comments about the Volunteer Workers in the PNW are well stated. It is your comments about CSCC and its' BOD that I am referring to.

It certainly is too late to say, "What happens at ChumpCar stays at ChumpCar."

Shall we re-post Grandpa Pettybone pulling out the wrecker that got stuck while pulling out the race car that got stuck in the (new) gravel @T5 (PR) some time back? I've got that one someplace.

Beer cans in your race car? That's just rude. I know that we taught him better than that.

It shoulda been tortilla chips... maybe with some picante' from "NEW YORK CITY?!"

Besides, you have no idea how much jell he's gonna get from right here.

>>Beer cans in your race car? That's just rude. I know that we taught him better than that.<<

There weren't beer cans. They were empty beer bottles and ..................... he had accomplices.

>>It shoulda been tortilla chips... maybe with some picante' from "NEW YORK CITY?!"<<

That would have been insult to injury.

>>Besides, you have no idea how much jell he's gonna get from right here.<<

Please, please, please tell me that Adam is going to be at the banquet. This is something that I have been waiting for a very long time. As you know, .......................... paybacks are hell. Cubans and elephants, ............... never forget!!

............................. I will bring my kitchen ladder for the occasion.

Please, please, please tell me that Adam is going to be at the banquet. This is something that I have been waiting for a very long time. As you know, .......................... paybacks are hell. Cubans and elephants, ............... never forget!!

............................. I will bring my kitchen ladder for the occasion.

He will be there. He is my driver until I get off the fancy pain killers and will be driving me to the banquet.

Back