12 hour enduro

jeff_remfert

OK, so now you all know what you have left. Now, get some people together and enter the 12 hour!!! Only 14 so far, let's try for at least 25 shall we?

You pro 3 guys, ya, you....I'm talking to you! Bring the funky german stuff out and have some real fun.

Hey, you with the M3. Come on, I know you want to so just do it! Honda's, come get some! Miata's, don't be shy.

Really people, let's get behind this race and make it one to remember.

Jeff
www.retroracingteam.com

Here's the deal...

If CSCC can muster 25+ entries, then we get have a second recovery vehicle in my tool box. Otherwise, just one lift tow truck.

1-towTruck-cartoon-759-427.jpg

That second truck could be a tilt/flat/roll-back (which usually take a bit more time on-scene, but it's an enduro so who cares), or another lift tow.

Seeings as how everybody wants a ride into the paddock (like pushing reset on the video game), this is an important decision.

TOW%20TRUCK%20PUZZ.jpg

Help us out, will ya?

Attachments

• dodge tow truck 201938.jpg
    dodge tow truck 201938.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 211
Toe Trucks...

I like your antiques Ken. But we in Seattle have real Toe Trucks...

Attachments

• toetruck.jpg
    toetruck.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 252
  • toetruck1.jpg
    toetruck1.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 213
OK, a little better, but we still need at least 8 more. Don't make me start calling you out!
Maybe we need a little skin in the game......so here is the deal, if we reach 25 cars to take the start, Jeff Clark will NOT streak through the paddock!
So, come on out, have some fun and save your fellow racers thousands of dollars in therapy! The eyesight you save could be mine.

(I am Jeff Remfert, and I am sure that Jeff Clark does not approve of this message.)

Don't worry Jeff. Clark told me he will give you a private streak in the trailer even if we make the 25. We all know you want to se it.

Well, now it's just getting ugly around here. And yes, I do mean that in all sense of the word!

So, someone thought we wouldn't make it to 25 entries, got scared of what might happen in the paddock and pulled out.....holy backfire Batman!

Come on, people, 17 for this enduro! I know there are people with tires left. You don't need brakes, they just slow you down. Fuel is made to be burned, so is money otherwise they would never have made it out of paper.

Stop monkeying around and join in the fun!

Oh and Ken, the Brass Pole is being installed in the trailer this evening.......really, really, well. We at Retro are all about safety.

What a bunch of pansies! Throw a team together and bring a car! If you haven't run an enduro before, then you're in for a treat! If you have, then you know why we keep doing these!

I'm still trying to figure out what happened to all my PRO3 brethren...obviously intimidated by the Frankenbimmer and are left cowering in their enclosed trailers. Someone needs to take on Bloising Saddles in L2! Bring your stock tank and limited tires...

Please make my trip from CLT to PDX worthwhile folks... Do it for yourselves. Do it for CSCC. Do it to see pole-dancing streakers chase FrankenBimmers or whatever... Just do it!

Lance just posted on another thread that there are 49 Pro-3 cars built and they average 20 cars per race. But there is only 1 (!!!) on the enduro entry list currently. What is up with that?

we're (Bloising) not in L2 ;) we were L1 but for this race all displacements are in the same limited class EL where fuel mileage means as much as speed does. and my fuel tank is 3 gals smaller then stock lol

Lance just posted on another thread that there are 49 Pro-3 cars built and they average 20 cars per race. But there is only 1 (!!!) on the enduro entry list currently. What is up with that?

True, but all is not as it seems. Team Frankenbimmer is comprised of four PRO3 drivers; Jeff Van Lierop is running his monster M3 (vs the PRO3 car); Bloising Saddles is comprised of at least one PRO3 driver; Rob Dunn has the one PRO3 car entered, but I'm not sure of who is driving with him (outside of York) so there's a couple more PRO3 drivers. So even though the number of PRO3 cars entered is low, the number of PRO3 drivers seems pretty healthy.

Besides that...Frankenbimmer is a specific-build enduro creation (this ain't yo' momma's PRO3 car...)

Rumor has it that Kevin Doyle has a team assembling, and rumors of another are in the wings, but nothing official has been seen yet.

I was gonna enter a team...but was reminded I'm still a novice..so we cannot make it happen... oh well we'll try next year ;)

What gives?!

First the entries started climbing ( I saw a high of 19 entered ), and now we're at 17!?

C'mon folks!

What gives?

Fingers crossed for 15 more entries by this week's end!

Let's go ENDURANCE racing!

COME....ON....PEOPLE!
We need more cars right now. Grab three people, all of your old tires and enter the limited class! Grab your neighbour,friend at work or barber and give him/her an impact gun after watching NASCAR for 3 hours, you will be surprised at how into it they will get. Trust me, you will have a blast!

Back